How you can help

15 minutes ago, SideshowLuiz said:

After a couple of weeks of frustration and feeling a small hole in my daily routine when the old site went down, I made the dreaded decision to find alternative Chelsea forums. 

Matchday threads on the subreddit for Chelsea are absolutely ghastly, while The Shed End just didn't feel familiar enough (and plagued with ads). Thankfully, I saw the gofundme link on a post in The Shed End and I've found the new link. 

Massive kudos to all the mods and MBIB for your work - I hope you guys realise how much this site means to a lot of us, and that we really appreciate all of your work. 

Back to the transfer thread!

Great to have you back again !

• 1 month later...

Can't say how pleased I was to discover the site this morning. I've spent the last few months refreshing the old website every few days with the faint hope it might suddenly be back. I had been getting my forum fix in the stamford bridge section of the skyscraper forum and had been hoping to see news of CfcNet in there but had no luck. I decided to try another CfcNet googling spree this morning and came across the GoFundMe!

I've never been a frequent poster but had always been a big reader (especially in the good years) since around 2007. This is where I came for the massive highs of 2012 & 2021 as well as the lows of cup final defeats and especially the worry following Romans sanctioning. Unfortunately the quality of discussion in here could never be touched by the shed end forum and certainly not the cesspit of Twitter. 

Massive thanks to @My Blood Is Blue for getting this up and running again. I've put in a small donation for now but will be happy to contribute again in future as and when it's needed. This has made my day, it looks like I've now got a couple months of posts to catch up on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Can't say how pleased I was to discover the site this morning. I've spent the last few months refreshing the old website every few days with the faint hope it might suddenly be back. I had been getting my forum fix in the stamford bridge section of the skyscraper forum and had been hoping to see news of CfcNet in there but had no luck. I decided to try another CfcNet googling spree this morning and came across the GoFundMe!

I've never been a frequent poster but had always been a big reader (especially in the good years) since around 2007. This is where I came for the massive highs of 2012 & 2021 as well as the lows of cup final defeats and especially the worry following Romans sanctioning. Unfortunately the quality of discussion in here could never be touched by the shed end forum and certainly not the cesspit of Twitter. 

Massive thanks to @My Blood Is Blue for getting this up and running again. I've put in a small donation for now but will be happy to contribute again in future as and when it's needed. This has made my day, it looks like I've now got a couple months of posts to catch up on!

Excellent news , well done and welcome home !

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Made my day too!!!  Welcome back!!!  Another one off my list of ‘musts to get back’ 🤣👍🏻

• Agree 1

Why do I keep thinking of Japanese soldiers emerging from pacific atolls years after the cessation of hostilities, haggard and heavily bearded?

Welcome back, WDB, the war is over!

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Willian Dollar Baby said:

Great to have you back, so glad you managed to find your way back! Love hearing how each person managed to find the new site.

Thanks for the donation as well, much appreciated.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone

With the new season nearly upon us (hooray!!) now seems like a good time to remind you about the running costs of the forum.

Thanks to members' generosity since we started back in January, we have enough funds to cover us for the 2023/24 season plus part of the 2024/25 season.  However, we don't want to get complacent and we also have to bear in mind that costs may increase over time.

So, any contribution, however small, would be much appreciated.  We realise that times are hard but the odd small amount here and there soon builds up and takes the pressure off worrying about the continuing financial cost of running cfcnet.

Many thanks 💙  

• Like 1
  • Love 1