CFCnet down - 22nd March 2023

Hi all.

Sorry about the site being down for quite a period of time this morning, it was due to an outage on the servers that host parts of the software we use to run the site, so unfortunately, was out of our hands in terms of how quickly it all got fixed.

If you didn't notice the site being down, then ignore this and keep on smiling!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Hi all.

Sorry about the site being down for quite a period of time this morning, it was due to an outage on the servers that host parts of the software we use to run the site, so unfortunately, was out of our hands in terms of how quickly it all got fixed.

Was beginning to panic when it didn’t come back after the 3rd attempt at refreshing! 

3 hours ago, chrisb said:

Was beginning to panic when it didn’t come back after the 3rd attempt at refreshing! 

I did panic!....so afeared of Tech stuff I'm always afraid I've hit the wrong key and wiped out the whole site!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Hi all.

Not good enough. 

Who do I speak to about a refund? 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

24 minutes ago, Ham said:

Not good enough. 

Who do I speak to about a refund? 

I'm told you need to contact a Mr N.F Lickely...as soon as I get the right number I'll let you know..seems postal orders will be forwarded.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, chara said:

I'm told you need to contact a Mr N.F Lickely...as soon as I get the right number I'll let you know..seems postal orders will be forwarded.

Good to know.  Many thanks. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Good to know.  Many thanks. 

You are very welcomed...if you are interested I have a nice big bridge in NY available at a very good price...would look good in Essex....make me an offer?

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, chara said:

You are very welcomed...if you are interested I have a nice big bridge in NY available at a very good price...would look good in Essex....make me an offer?

Would I need a bridging loan?

I'll get my coat 😬

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Would I need a bridging loan?

I'll get my coat 😬

You want to view now?.... Snowing just now so hope its  a heavy coat, Better be quick..a Mr D. Beckham wants to buy it for his son. Self financing he says. 

Bridging loan ?..Cant I lever a better deal?

• Confused 1