(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

22 minutes ago, KovasUnderpants said:

I doubt they could see them. He might have been reported if he was spamming links in messages to people. I'm on the shed end, so I can message him if you wanted. He won't report me though if I do will he?

Is it the same username there?

Welcome!!

That’s kind but I’d better ask advice first.  Wouldn’t want you banned from there.  I’m confused about whether they can read pm’s on the shed end 🤔

1 minute ago, chara said:

Just got back from three very uncomfortable hours in the dentist chair to find even more dusty cowpokes back and up at the bar!

Feel better already!!!

Goodness, 3 hours Chara!!!!

Hope you’re ok 🤞🏻

Thank you! 

18 hours ago, JaneB said:

Welcome back @Proud-Blue

17 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Another returnee! Great to see you @Proud-Blue

16 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

@Proud-Blue

Great to have you back , welcome home.

Thank you all! Apologies for getting back slowly. For some reason the confirmation email went to my spam so I've only just seen this.

Happy to be back. Now I need to find my old Chelsea Pride picture somewhere. Oh well I'm sure it'll turn up.

Thank you for keeping this community alive. I found where you were on Twitter. Sad the old site disappeared. 

And......we're back in the room!

So happy to be back. No disrespect to The Shed End but I do feel we always had a much nicer variety of disagreement here. I was redirected here by Strider6004 at TSE. I'll keep an eye out there in case more of us show up.

Onwards and upwards my dudes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

So happy to be back. No disrespect to The Shed End but I do feel we always had a much nicer variety of disagreement here. I was redirected here by Strider6004 at TSE. I'll keep an eye out there in case more of us show up.

Excellent news , another one returns , welcome home! You can take me off ignore now.

4 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Hey good to have you back! It’s been like one of those war films where the regiment gets split up by disaster and each member has their own little struggle to get back to base!!

14 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Hey good to have you back! It’s been like one of those war films where the regiment gets split up by disaster and each member has their own little struggle to get back to base!!

I did feel a little like Maverick and Rooster while I was waiting for the validation email. 🪖

23 hours ago, JaneB said:

Welcome!!

That’s kind but I’d better ask advice first.  Wouldn’t want you banned from there.  I’m confused about whether they can read pm’s on the shed end 🤔

I got PM'd there to advise we were back up and running.

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Welcome back HM, so pleased you found us.

We’ve had a bit of discussion on here about some of our regulars who would appear to be on TSE, Jangz, KennyPaul, Backbiter and Asvaberg who is a very regular poster and must be wondering wherever we have gone.

Concern was expressed that admin on there can read pm’s and might ban anyone who tries to redirect a member to our new site.

From what you say this hopefully isn’t the case so anything you could do would be gratefully appreciated, if you’re happy to do so. Thank you.