Chelsea 5 Wrexham 0

JaneB

6 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I've watched highlights and think we should fold the club.

I’ve had enough to be honest, Poch is clearly out of his depth, only five goals against Wrexham? We’re getting relegated. 

Edited by Floyd25
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

I’ve had enough to be honest, Poch is clearly out of his depth, only five goals against Wrexham? We’re getting relegated. 

Be fair to The Poch😁...Raheem should have made it 6 and the keeper got to a great through ball by a whisker !

Hopefully The Poch can come back from this humiliation but are we looking at GP mk 2

8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Others have responded to this, but Jesus wept.........the back 4 (plus GK) were these:

Cumming (Bergstrom, 75); Gusto (Gilchrist, HT), Chalobah, Humphreys, Cucurella

Yes, you're right, that defense would get torn apart against quality opposition. I'll wager everything I own, and a couple of internal organs that we wont see that line up in a game against quality opposition.

Put me down for a kidney - I need one!

6 hours ago, chara said:

I never put anyone on ignore.....every view point is important and even when I may disagree with a post usually  there are valid points worth considering.

Unfortunately the written word is not as nuanced as a verbal discussion and what can be just a point in a discussion can become an "issue".

Peace Bros.

Quite right Chara. Just say no to the ignore button!

• Agree 1