EFL Championship/Leagues 1 and 2

JaneB

On 30/03/2024 at 19:49, blueandproud said:

Coming to the final straight in the Championship.  I hope Ipswich come up, it's not a good look if the same three relegated teams come straight back up.  Leicester, at the moment are a joke, Saints are a bit inconsistent and Leeds, I hate with a passion.

Just a small correction 🙂

• Haha 1

On 30/03/2024 at 12:49, blueandproud said:

Coming to the final straight in the Championship.  I hope Ipswich come up, it's not a good look if the same three relegated teams come straight back up.  Leicester, at the moment are a joke, Saints are a bit inconsistent and Leeds, I hate with a passion.

I used to love to hate Leeds...now I just hate them!

• Haha 1

I would like to see WBA and Coventry back in PL, together with The Tractor Boys

A) Hawthorns being the highest placed ground, geographicly, a "mountain-ground" and "Norwegish"

B) I had the pleasure of visiting Highfield Road twice in the 70's. One of them was a 3-0 win over ManU and we were chased after the game by right wing  ManU fans wearing nazi helmets. I was young and could run fast 😁

C) Ipswich was a regular on Norwegian TV live fotball in the 70-80's -Mick Mills and John Wark 

• 4 weeks later...

Ipswich on the brink of promotion after yesterdays win, and I am very happy for them, they've been out of the Prem for so long, and I remember their great sides of the late '70's early '80's with Thijsssen, Muhren, Wark, Mariner et al.    Don't mind WBA, Saints or Norwich coming back but if Leeds come back up, I hope we pay them back for that beating which was for me the beginning of the end for Tuchel.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, blueandproud said:

Ipswich on the brink of promotion after yesterdays win, and I am very happy for them, they've been out of the Prem for so long, and I remember their great sides of the late '70's early '80's with Thijsssen, Muhren, Wark, Mariner et al.    Don't mind WBA, Saints or Norwich coming back but if Leeds come back up, I hope we pay them back for that beating which was for me the beginning of the end for Tuchel.

Pleased to see Ipswich back up, but don't want Leeds up and don't really want any of the others, purely because they've all so recently been in the PL, I always like to see a new team (or a team we haven't seen in the PL for a while) come up.

• Agree 1

On 02/05/2024 at 17:11, My Blood Is Blue said:

Pleased to see Ipswich back up, but don't want Leeds up and don't really want any of the others, purely because they've all so recently been in the PL, I always like to see a new team (or a team we haven't seen in the PL for a while) come up.

Ipswich= great. 

Of the 4 to compete themselves, I hope for WBA, then Norwich.

The two others, may the stay down, and preferably even more down next season 😁

• Like 1