Chelsea 1 Leeds United 0

JaneB

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, so frustrating. The fact we’re not even going to get Europa next season is really shocking given how this season is panning out

Man U 7-0 down 🤷🏻‍♂️

“Ben and Reece have been unavailable for a long time,” said Potter. “We’ve had to find different solutions. Clearly wing-back is a role that they’re comfortable in, it brings out their quality. It’s something for us to go forward with.”

Looks like he's been reading the forum.

Come back any time Graham , we've reminded you to coach corners which resulted in a rare goal and now this 

Put your thinking hats on people , Graham needs our help.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

“Ben and Reece have been unavailable for a long time,” said Potter. “We’ve had to find different solutions. Clearly wing-back is a role that they’re comfortable in, it brings out their quality. It’s something for us to go forward with.”

Looks like he's been reading the forum.

Come back any time Graham , we've reminded you to coach corners which resulted in a rare goal and now this 

Put your thinking hats on people , Graham needs our help.

Graham, if you're reading ....

Kai is not a striker. He's never in the right place at the right time.  He's not strong enough. He's not fast enough. 

Auba or DDF every game. Let them build an understanding with the others FFS. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, jasonb said:

Tuchel said about the importance of confidence during the early part of his tenure.

Wesley Fofana looks a good dressing room personality and I noticed him chest bumping another player yesterday.

The other players running to congratulate him suggests to me the players are behind Potter.

This win might be a turning point we will have to wait and see.

and maybe the role of captain

As many people have said, as we still lack a DM and now that Chilwell and James are back, 3-4-3 makes more sense even if we don't get much out of our new wingers. Mudryk and Madueke could be in Ivanvovic situations - this half of the season is for them to get up to speed and we don't expect them to feature much.

I don't see why Mount can't play in the 3-4-3, he did well in 2021. But he and Gallagher are always going to be played out of position unless we play 4-3-3. Whilst Felix and Havertz will be out of position if we play 4-2-3-1.  There's no sign yet of us having built a squad to play a specific system.