Arsenal 3 Chelsea 1

JaneB

6 hours ago, Original 21 said:

There was never going to be much time for Frank on the training ground. The expectation was to stabilise things and make the best of what he has. I’m sure we were supposed to put a few results together and end up in a respectable top half of the table. From his perspective it was to regain some credibility. Despite all my misgivings about him as a coach I never thought he would make such a terrible hash of it and we would go into total freefall. We’re not in good shape, but we’re not as bad as Frank is making us look. We actually looked half decent in the game against Liverpool before Frank took over. It’s been downhill all the way since then. His impact can only be described as a complete disaster. 

I am starting to regret my earlier Bruno Saltor comments 😂😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He did seem to be more focussed on the lack of intensity in training which has to be down to Potter really , sadly for him he's too professional to shame them fully but it was the angriest I've seen him.

yeah and Potter was too nice, allowing the players to have it their way

1 hour ago, Thiago97 said:

Why would you want them is the question ? We have been awful to watch for majority of the season. Bad results is one thing, terrible and predictable football to watch is another.

I couldn’t think of much worse than paying to watch this at present. 

scores on the door to try and get a season ticket again and I like a relegation 6 pointer - who knows it might be the unveiling of the new head coach "not sure for which team"

OG Moment - seen the team relegated and promoted on several occasion

2 hours ago, Ham said:

If Arteta truly had that trait he'd have found a reason to drop Partey and replace him.  Results are now important to him than what's right.  

Person involved in the allegations is yet to be named, they are unproven and no charges made,  as yet. I’d play him too, forms dropped so Arteta has dropped him.

1 hour ago, chrisb said:

………………with this game out of the way there are only 5 more spankings till the end of the season! Yay! 🥳

Is Tuchel coming back now then…………………!!!!?

2 hours ago, Ham said:

What was with the neverending Kalou song? 

Random. 

I think it was just perhaps a not so subtle dig at those on show,  Singing about a past player (and ordinary in my view) and not those on the pitch, maybe?

Eff-all else to sing about as well. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, east lower said:

I think it was just perhaps a not so subtle dig at those on show,  Singing about a past player (and ordinary in my view) and not those on the pitch, maybe?

Eff-all else to sing about as well. 

It was sung a lot at Brentford away. In the days of GP when we were bad but significantly less awful than we are now.

4 hours ago, ROTG said:

Absolutely 

If Poch is the man you would expect an announcement today or tomorrow, any later one might assume negotiations are not as advance as some might believe and supports your first paragraph.

Again, genuinely, he's not signing until we're mathematically safe.  Why would he?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

When we blow Bournemouth away with our power football we will be safe. 

I’d be surprised if our lot even make it onto the pitch. Once they arrive in Bournemouth and see the beach this lot will be laying their towels out and catching a few rays.

They’ll probably manage to miss those too.

• Haha 4