On 22/01/2023 at 20:24, Ham said:

Yesterday....

Kick off: YNWA 

Silence 

"F*** the Tories"

"Chelsea rent boys"

Silence

90 minutes: YNWA 

And the riposte ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64360412 ... will they be convicted? What penalty will they get? Will LiVARpool overturn it? Or will it be Chelsea supporters wearing red who were singing?

Come to think of it, if Spuds can chant the "Y" word, can we chant "Rent Boys"?

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Lovely start to the 

And the riposte ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64360412 ... will they be convicted? What penalty will they get? Will LiVARpool overturn it? Or will it be Chelsea supporters wearing red who were singing?

Come to think of it, if Spuds can chant the "Y" word, can we chant "Rent Boys"?

The Daily Mail today had an article about eighteen Chelsea supporters thrown out for singing about Hillsborough or Heysel  so I expect they're getting their retaliation in early 

Edited by Mark Kelly

On 24/01/2023 at 17:07, Blue Moon said:

The bit where Klopp praises Liverpool fans is absolutely incredible. No behaviour is ever an entire fanbase, but let's not pretend the rent boy chant has ever been a minority thing for Liverpool fans. It has, for about 25 years at least, been the majority of their away fans and at least half their home fans singing it.

Praising them, ffs.

On 24/01/2023 at 18:24, Mark Kelly said:

The Daily Mail today had an article about eighteen Chelsea supporters thrown out for singing about Hillsborough or Heysel  so I expect they're getting their retaliation in early 

Cannot believe that they've made it a banning offence to reference a location where Liverpool fans murdered 39 people.

It's like arguing with my missus. I know I'm 100% right going into a debate and somehow end up being in the wrong and apologising. 

6 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

The bit where Klopp praises Liverpool fans is absolutely incredible. No behaviour is ever an entire fanbase, but let's not pretend the rent boy chant has ever been a minority thing for Liverpool fans. It has, for about 25 years at least, been the majority of their away fans and at least half their home fans singing it.

Praising them, ffs.

Quite.

Good to see you back by the way 👍

On 22/01/2023 at 20:24, Ham said:

Yesterday....

Kick off: YNWA 

Silence 

"F*** the Tories"

"Chelsea rent boys"

Silence

90 minutes: YNWA 

In the ground, they were well warned by the stadium announcer on at least three occasions prior to kick-off that it was a criminal offence to chant homophobic related songs/abuse.

It was very quiet from their side, not even a smattering of the “f***-off Chelsea FC, you ain’t got no istoreeee…..”. 

In which we find ITV think Liverpool will win against the Brighton side who recently thrashed them and that Brighton winning was  no surprise given Liverpool are in a rebuilding period which is the reason they're struggling.

Selling one player is rebuilding, just like having three injuries in their squad was equal to us losing eleven recently.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Just now, RDCW said:

And the red filth get away with a nailed on foul and red card against Brighton. Shameful by the referee.

You beat me to it. That’s a red all day long.

Hows the ref not seen it as a red? Fabinho’s reaction alone tells you it’s a red! Will VAR overturn the decision? Bet they don’t.

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

You beat me to it. That’s a red all day long.

Hows the ref not seen it as a red? Fabinho’s reaction alone tells you it’s a red! Will VAR overturn the decision? Bet they don’t.

I was talking about the Konate "challenge".

They should have had 2 reds in 5 minutes and nothing!