Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

Two red cards missed on purpose because Liverpool, how long can this scandal go on? 

Protected.

Well done Brighton , well deserved I'm just surprised Klopp didn't bring their kids on in the 94th minute and claim it was an inexperienced side . 

Poor Liverpool , never buying anyone and decimated by three injuries.

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Two red cards missed on purpose because Liverpool, how long can this scandal go on? 

Protected.

Well done Brighton , well deserved I'm just surprised Klopp didn't bring their kids on in the 94th minute and claim it was an inexperienced side . 

Poor Liverpool , never buying anyone and decimated by three injuries.

I think the Robertson challenge was a 3rd red. They were persistently filthy throughout.

To attempt to breathe a little objectivity into things, it is useful having the Scum only a place ahead of us in the league and out of both cups and soon to be out the CL to Madrid as it tends to redirect the ridicule from third party fans that would otherwise have been aimed at us.

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

To attempt to breathe a little objectivity into things, it is useful having the Scum only a place ahead of us in the league and out of both cups and soon to be out the CL to Madrid as it tends to redirect the ridicule from third party fans that would otherwise have been aimed at us.

Mind you , apparently it's now because they're rebuilding and decimated by injury according to the usual favourable media articles. 

Quietly getting on with it whilst we ruin football once again.