International Football

JaneB

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Oh, Awesome, more international matches... said nobody ever.

I hope none of our players play as they'll no doubt end up injured.

I have absolutely less than no interest in these games. Negative interest . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RDCW said:

Harry Kane is having an excellent game for England. He would be brilliant for us.

He would be brilliant in most teams. The reality however is that Levy would rather drag his nuts over a cheese grater before selling to us. 

Only seen the highlights, but I can't see what he could do about a deflection about two yards in front of him for the first or the shot that came through a crowd of players for the second. Did I miss something?

3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Only seen the highlights, but I can't see what he could do about a deflection about two yards in front of him for the first or the shot that came through a crowd of players for the second. Did I miss something?

You're probably right but to me it looked like he was surprised both times and continuing his poor recent form for us , he didn't look confident at all.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Gallagher called up for the June games against Malta and North Macedonia

James, Chilwell, Mount and Sterling not considered due to injuries

Two challenging games ahead....

9 hours ago, Ham said:

Link to the England U20 game v Italy.  Chuk playing brilliantly. Vale too.  Captain. 

Humphreys also playing. 

Great game. High quality so far. 

Casadei for Italy 

https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/player/86ff5276-376b-4897-b719-6cc08231a129?catalogId=1845d629-04d5-4d2d-8f5a-0e798c1c6a70&entryPoint=Slider 

I look forward to the media report ignoring any Chelsea players in favour of Liverpool and United Wunderkind

25 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I look forward to the media report ignoring any Chelsea players in favour of Liverpool and United Wunderkind

Chuk denied two penalties and the game was then decided on a very suspect handball penalty to Italy in the 84th minute after a var intervention. 

This was so dodgy. The ground was full of italians and Argies. 

Not the most partizan crowd and it showed in the reffing. 

• Agree 1

Casadei has made the U/20 World Cup final vs Uruguay. 

Has now netted 7 times in the tournament, including in the semi-final vs South Korea. 

Kid is looking bright and had a stellar tournament, I do wonder if it's caught Poch's attention and if he'll possibly get a look in during pre-season for further assessment. 

Can see a lower Premier League loan being on the cards if we opt to get him more regular football.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Casadei has made the U/20 World Cup final vs Uruguay. 

Has now netted 7 times in the tournament, including in the semi-final vs South Korea. 

Kid is looking bright and had a stellar tournament, I do wonder if it's caught Poch's attention and if he'll possibly get a look in during pre-season for further assessment. 

Can see a lower Premier League loan being on the cards if we opt to get him more regular football.

Lampard vibes, particularly that goal last night. 

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

Lampard vibes, particularly that goal last night. 

Every time I see him , it's like Lampard 2.0 it's uncanny .

Just as well seeing as he's probably going to be in midfield for us next season the way things appear to be going.

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Every time I see him , it's like Lampard 2.0 it's uncanny .

Just as well seeing as he's probably going to be in midfield for us next season the way things appear to be going.

Never forget this one......

• Like 1

He looks very right-footed to me. That's not a game-changer, but, if that's right, it makes it much easier to defend against him simply by ushering him onto his wrong foot. Defenders tend to notice that kind of thing.

16 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

He looks very right-footed to me. That's not a game-changer, but, if that's right, it makes it much easier to defend against him simply by ushering him onto his wrong foot. Defenders tend to notice that kind of thing.

Ours don't.

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Haha 3