What changes do people want to see made?

What should we change?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get a new logo?

• No, keep it retro
    • Yes, but only a slight change to what's there
    • Yes, let's make it new and shiny!
  2. 2. Should we change the look and feel?

• No, it feels like home
    • Yes, let's make some changes
  3. 3. Which of the subtle changes do you ike?

• You're now able to see when a user is typing in a topic you are viewing.
    • You can see who has liked/reacted to your post.
    • Activity in the menu bar, so you can see recent or followed activity.

This poll is closed to new votes

29 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Used to click on a topic and it would take me to the last post, now it takes me to the top of the last page, which with there being far more posts per page is a little annoying, nothing major but much preferred oh the old way.

Not sure if it's easy to change.

Odd. Works fine for me.  Mind you, I have a different problem (as MBIB is aware) of tweets being black on dark grey when viewing  in dark mode.

10 hours ago, martin1905 said:

Used to click on a topic and it would take me to the last post, now it takes me to the top of the last page, which with there being far more posts per page is a little annoying, nothing major but much preferred oh the old way.

Not sure if it's easy to change.

Weird, it shouldn’t be doing that. I’ve set it to go to the latest post, but I’ll check it again. It does seem to be fine for me.

9 hours ago, mora said:

Same for me.

This is annoying. When I test in dark mode the Twitter posts come through with the Twitter styling so it’s black on white background. I’ll keep looking into this, but it’s proving a tricky one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Weird, it shouldn’t be doing that. I’ve set it to go to the latest post, but I’ll check it again. It does seem to be fine for me.

This is annoying. When I test in dark mode the Twitter posts come through with the Twitter styling so it’s black on white background. I’ll keep looking into this, but it’s proving a tricky one.

Sorry, my fault. I was clicking on the last page not the actual topic so it does work, just me being a numpty 

• Like 1

i love the ability to leave the emoji thingies. Is there anyway they can be made bigger and/or bolder to stand out more?

Would work better for me but whatever works for the majority but sometimes the comments get missed if one reads a post before a thingy gets attached and rereading just to refresh a point other view points get missed certainly by me (OG) 

49 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

You may notice we have updated reaction icons and I've also added a new one called 'Agree'. Might just be me, but I often use the like reaction when I agree with a post as we've had no other suitable option up to now.

Gave you an "agree" for that. 

Any chance of a "You're talking shite" button? 

🙂

Edited by Ham
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

How about showing the EPL league table?.....if it takes too much to update then ignore my suggestion...I appreciate that all Admin work here is volunteer input and all the more valued for that and I don't want to suggest a luxury site...(hate having to go to another site to check tables whilst on here! so just OG laziness!)

1 minute ago, chara said:

How about showing the EPL league table?.....if it takes too much to update then ignore my suggestion...I appreciate that all Admin work here is volunteer input and all the more valued for that and I don't want to suggest a luxury site...(hate having to go to another site to check tables whilst on here! so just OG laziness!)

Clue: We're not in the top bit 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, chara said:

There's already enough grim posts on here without subjecting ourselves to the league table on top. 😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, chara said:

The others have beaten me to it with all the ‘humorous’ comments, but it would be an interesting time to add in the league table… it’s a good shout though, I’ll need to look into it and see if we can make it happen. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

The others have beaten me to it with all the ‘humorous’ comments, but it would be an interesting time to add in the league table… it’s a good shout though, I’ll need to look into it and see if we can make it happen. 

May I recommend the 2016/17 league table to be used? 

Edited by xceleryx
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Has there been a forum change with posts now automatically merging whenever you reply to multiple posts consecutively? 

I noticed that. It seems quite neat to me, but I think it affected the ability to edit.

5 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Has there been a forum change with posts now automatically merging whenever you reply to multiple posts consecutively? 

Yeah, I added that a few days ago, to try and prevent a build-up of posts, it only happens if the same poster posts on the same topic within 10 minutes of each other.

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

I noticed that. It seems quite neat to me, but I think it affected the ability to edit.

I didn't realise this would happen though... hmm.