Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

1 hour ago, Morgs said:

Would you all be happy with Cherki, Caicedo and Vlahovic as the next and last three in this window? 

Honestly I think I would. 

Personally - and there are rumours he may be available given a) Jude Bellingham has been signed and b) they may need to go for Mbappé now rather than wait a year - I'd rather go for Tchouaméni over Caicedo.

Firstly he's a proper holding/defensive midfielder (Caicedo plays more like Kanté, roaming all over the pitch, sometimes leaving potential holes behind him that the opposition can exploit). Secondly, he has greater experience overall (especially in the CL) and last but certainly not least, I'd rather give money to Real Madrid than Brighton... they've squeezed enough out of us as it is! (Not forgetting what I consider a derisory and disrespectful  offer for Colwill)

Cherki is 100% yess

Vlahovic is a 75% yes

Having said all of the above, and trying to not be too fussy, if those are the final pieces of the jigsaw for the coming season, I wouldn't be unhappy.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Personally - and there are rumours he may be available given a) Jude Bellingham has been signed and b) they may need to go for Mbappé now rather than wait a year - I'd rather go for Tchouaméni over Caicedo.

Now that Henderson is leaving Liverpool, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went for Tchouaméni

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

At least PEA was a free (??)

Glad you put (??) Matt.....  who knows what negative vibes he was responsible for...has form as they say...and I don't mean the game form!

KK ?... too late in his career .... not in the same category as the other two .

Thank goodness everytime now I see Pulisic blazened over the internet here it won't be in Chelsea Blue!

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Morgs said:

Would you all be happy with Cherki, Caicedo and Vlahovic as the next and last three in this window? 

Honestly I think I would. 

Yeah, probably. Would give us a DM, a CF and a highly talented AM/RW creative.

That being said it probably also depends on what some of these cost. I wouldn't want us paying the £70m being branded for Vlahovic, nor anything north of like £75-80m for Caicedo for example. 

2 hours ago, Original 21 said:

I like this deal…

IMG_7455.jpeg

I'd be shocked if this happened. With Inter now having seemingly sold Onana for €50m to Man Utd, you'd have to imagine they'll now have the money to raise their €30m offer closer to what we're asking for to complete a deal.

Not to mention Lukaku's backed himself into a corner with this affection for Inter Milan, to turn around and join one their fiercest rivals would go down like a lead balloon. 

3 hours ago, xceleryx said:

I'd be shocked if this happened. With Inter now having seemingly sold Onana for €50m to Man Utd, you'd have to imagine they'll now have the money to raise their €30m offer closer to what we're asking for to complete a deal.

Not to mention Lukaku's backed himself into a corner with this affection for Inter Milan, to turn around and join one their fiercest rivals would go down like a lead balloon. 

That big fat useless man-baby would be much too scared of the Inter ultras to even contemplate moving to Juve and one would imagine his "love" for Chelsea (as if) wouldn't be enough to motivate him to help us out. 

7 hours ago, Original 21 said:

I like this deal…

Won't happen - TBSD are overly focused on Caicedo. Probably with the remit to make in happen whilst in the USA

Vlahovic will more than likely  a  spuds player, if Kane asks for a move to Bayern.

Who cares anyway the Chelsea  have Broja and Action Jackson as the No9

Edited by ROTG

23 minutes ago, RDCW said:

Vlahovic apparently favours a move to PSG, which tells me enough about him ! He may as well go to Celtic!

Couldn’t agree more, Richard. Farmer’s league! I don’t blame him for chasing the money but I want players who want to chase trophies that are hard to win!

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Won't happen - TBSD are overly focused on Caicedo. Probably with the remit to make in happen whilst in the USA

Vlahovic will more than likely  a  spuds player, if Kane asks for a move to Bayern.

Who cares anyway the Chelsea  have Broja and Action Jackson as the No9

See this is what I thought. Jacko and Broja as the 9, with much more of a goal threat from other areas. 

13 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

See this is what I thought. Jacko and Broja as the 9, with much more of a goal threat from other areas. 

I have read rumours that we may be in for Toney BUT in January (cos he's banned) so maybe we roll with those two till then?

• Agree 2