Jump to content
CFCnet 23/24 awards - voting OPEN! ×

Chelsea kits


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I like it as well, although I’m not a massive fan of the white patches on the underarm

Subtle "white flag"?..... be ok until end of this season but not going forward !!!😄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/04/2023 at 09:30, My Blood Is Blue said:

Bringing back this topic now that we’re starting to see a few leaks/concepts for next season.

Apparently this Jan what the kit for next season will look like:

 

IMG_1673.jpeg

How come we're supposed to have any text in colour gold? We haven't won anything this season, no jubilee or anything to celebrate (apart from sacking  GP - ha ha)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

How come we're supposed to have any text in colour gold? We haven't won anything this season, no jubilee or anything to celebrate (apart from sacking  GP - ha ha)

I agree, I hate the gold away kit for the same reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For Nike, the home kit is decent. In the grand scheme of things, it's still pretty ordinary. 

That leaked away kit is utterly heinous, although I doubt we have a blue based away kit so not entirely buying into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xceleryx said:

For Nike, the home kit is decent. In the grand scheme of things, it's still pretty ordinary. 

That leaked away kit is utterly heinous, although I doubt we have a blue based away kit so not entirely buying into it.

The leaked away looks more like a training top to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/04/2023 at 23:15, Ham said:

Leaked away and home shirts. 

20230429_193300.jpg

20230429_193257.jpg

We are really unlucky with sponsor logo styles eh! Bring back samsung 😂

3 and now this circle logo clashing with Chelsea crest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChelseaJambo said:

 

 

They're totally different shirt though.

 

Top one is awful. Quite like the bottom one.

It's the same shirt. The top one is a very bad photo from a terrible angle.

9 minutes ago, Bones said:

We are really unlucky with sponsor logo styles eh! Bring back samsung 😂

3 and now this circle logo clashing with Chelsea crest

The allianz thing is just a mock up.  Nobody has been announced yet. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Well, no it isn't. The collar design is quite different for a start.

These both contain real detail. I'm going with this. The one you posted looks like a very poor image of the same thing.  The collar looks similar just quite pixelated. 

I for one like this. 

 

20230605_230241.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...