Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

You know where is even worse? Warrington. Just outside Liverpool. I bought a car from there in 2018 (turned out to be a decent car tbh) and had to drive back. I’ve never seen anywhere like it. A 1970s shantytown. 

Had to get a cab from the station and the cabbie actually said, “there’s only two football teams here mate, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves” 🤮 

Warrington. Where a nuclear explosion would cause millions of pounds’ worth of improvements. 💥💀😬🙈

Edited by Chelsea_Matt
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, east lower said:

Wonderful result tonight, must have been one of those special Anfield European nights ©️

For Atalanta fans

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And look who played RB for Atalanta............ "Our" Zappacosta 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Klopp’s farewell tour and farewell quadruple appears to be well and truly off the rails. No doubt it’ll get spun into a positive…

“The Carabao Cup, the perfect way for Klopp to bow out after he injected so much energy into the English game over the years”

“Klopp proving that it isn’t just about trophies and it’s how you play the game as he bows out, letting the others win”

”Klopp and the Inhalers breathe new life into the forgotten league cup, as Sky Sports are pleased to announce that this competition is the new elite trophy and is now seen as the main competition each club wants to win at the start of the season.”

”Selfless Klopp signs off in style, purposely avoiding winning all the trophies, so that others have a chance.”

”Liverpool and football robbed of the 4 trophies Liverpool deserved to win to send Klopp on his way. Football in mourning.”

”Carragher spitting with rage (again) as it appears not all the clubs got the memo that this is Liverpools year. Poor Liverpool FC, victims once again.”

Don't wish too much bad publicly, learn from me who used to go in too early with this lot. I went in large when Barca gave them a spanking and then got beaten overall  - They have beaten Atalanta 0-5 in Bergamo not too long ago.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Backbiter said:

So he's not even on Les Fridge's level in the Chelsea Hall of Fame.

AAAGGGHHH!  That name sends shivers down my spine nearly 40 years on.  Nightmare performance against Watford in that 5-1 debacle in 1986.  He was never seen again after that.  As for the dippers, wouldn't you just love it if they ended up with just the Carabao Cup?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blueandproud said:

AAAGGGHHH!  That name sends shivers down my spine nearly 40 years on.  Nightmare performance against Watford in that 5-1 debacle in 1986.  He was never seen again after that.  As for the dippers, wouldn't you just love it if they ended up with just the Carabao Cup?

Well after today's result they might well just do that 🤣

I don't know what's happened to the Premier League's greatest ever centre back???

On 11/04/2024 at 23:01, east lower said:

Wonderful result tonight, must have been one of those special Anfield European nights ©️

For Atalanta fans

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And tonight for wonderful Palace fans. Job well done 👍

• Like 1

“Klopp and Liverpool FC robbed, after Crystal Palace didn’t role over and let them win. The PL promise a full investigation, with both Man City and Arsenal expected to be docked points as a result.”

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Still Sophie's Choice where the PL is concerned. 

City would make it far more palatable. 

Anyone fancy a total collaps for the three in top and Villa gets the trophy?? 😁

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

Still Sophie's Choice where the PL is concerned. 

City would make it far more palatable. 

Yes , can't have Arsenal winning it , it's bad enough now they're organised let alone if they win something.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Such a shame we conceded that late goal in the LC final. As it is, their "quad" might be just the League Cup. For LFC fans:

Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the boogie oppo

You just can't, You just can't
You just can't control your feet
You just can't, You just can't
You just can't control your feet

35 minutes ago, east lower said:

I see now that Arne Slot has been strongly linked to the Red Scousers that he’s the next best manager in the world, according to media outlets. 

Sycophant’s. 

Who?  They;re batter off taking Sid Snot from The Kenny Everett show.

Edited by blueandproud