Chelsea 0 Real Madrid 2 (0 - 4 on aggregate)

JaneB

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Gallagher and Havertz starting. 

😬

I have no issue with this. Gallagher, as much as I dont rate him, probably deserves a start over his individual performance at the weekend.

We saw how we play without Havertz. We need him in there, for now. 

• Agree 1

Love Lamps, but that’s a real shocker of a lineup tbh.  Not what I expected at all.

Can only think he’s trying to stay in the game late-on, and will then bring on Mudryk, Felix, Sterling, Mount if we need them 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Love Lamps, but that’s a real shocker of a lineup tbh.  Not what I expected at all.

Can only think he’s trying to stay in the game late-on, and will then bring on Mudryk, Felix, Sterling, Mount if we need them 🤷🏼‍♂️

IF we need them?! We’ll need them after about 15 minutes I would imagine.

Its a real head scratcher of a lineup, would never have predicted it. I would love to hear the rationale.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Absolutely reeks of goals. Looks like we're setting up not to be tonked. If we lose a defender looks like Azlilicueta will get a deserved swansong to avoid having to go  4 at the back. Our last game in the CL for a while. Let's hope it's memorable for the right reasons.

Actually don't mind that line up, it's a little different and can't be any worse than what we have seen in recent weeks.

Its a bit left field but I like Gallagher and Kante there, for this game in the situation we are in, they should offer lots of energy, press their midfield from the front and not give them any time on the ball.

I actually thinks its a pretty clever, well thought out line up, just doubt whether the weeks work on the training ground will be enough to execute the plan.

• Agree 1