AFC Bournemouth 1 Chelsea 3

JaneB

I had a dream last night that we didn't pay 50m for Sterling or 60m for Cucerella and that we had 110m to buy Declan Rice. Then I woke up and it all came flooding back. Nightmare!

Edited by Blue Orca
Edit
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Miguelito07 said:

Lampard will start with Sterling 

If he does, then he he’ll get the results he deserves. Sterling shouldn’t even be in the bench for us again, his attitude is appalling. I’d make him play in the reserves next season and take the financial hit.

Surely, SURELY the players cannot hope to dish out more of the utter disengaged nonsense football that they did against Arsenal and hope to get anything other than slagged mercilessly? 

If they play like they did midweek they're done here. 

• Thanks 1

Feels like we struggle here at the best of times. It is genuinely difficult to see their energy resulting in anything other than a win for them.

The good news is that, if any 2 of Leicester, Forest, Leeds and Everton lose over the Bank Holiday weekend, we will be in the Premier League next season.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2023 at 08:30, asvaberg said:

Does anybody seriously think we're gonna get a result in Bournemouth?

Their form vs. ours:

WWLWW

DLLLL

We’ll get a result, but we know it’ll be a defeat.  😬🙈 

On 04/05/2023 at 19:05, Mark Kelly said:

Surely, SURELY the players cannot hope to dish out more of the utter disengaged nonsense football that they did against Arsenal and hope to get anything other than slagged mercilessly? 

If they play like they did midweek they're done here. 

I wouldn’t hold out much hope, Mr K

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I hope this doesn’t mean Sterling is through the middle, I hope he’s at home watching the coronation.

Gotta be Havertz after the Arsenal game 

• Agree 1

If it's not DDF, it has to be Havertz. With actual runners next to him he might be able to play as a false nine more effectively.  We'll see....

I'm optimistic for some odd reason. My predictions are notoriously terrible but I've got two perfect scores in the last month (Brighton and Arsenal). Going with 1-1 today. Madueke to score again.