Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 2

JaneB

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 13th May 2023 (Local UK time/date)

22 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Not anymore. We've found our way out of misery 😁

I wouldn't call choruses of maniacal laughter from the stands after we actually won a game a lack of misery. Rumour has it the Board will be supplementing the half time beer with lithium.

• Haha 1

On 04/05/2023 at 18:46, Bob Singleton said:

Clearly someone agrees. I think we may draw one and win one, but don't ask me which! 😁

If we can possibly get some points off Manure then maybe Newcastle won't come down south looking for blood in order to secure top 4.

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

If we can possibly get some points off Manure then maybe Newcastle won't come down south looking for blood in order to secure top 4.

Plague or cholera (or "Between the devil and the deep blue sea"): ManU in top 4 or Liverpool. We can help one of them...............I have my preference

Edited by asvaberg

51 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Plague or cholera (or "Between the devil and the deep blue sea"): ManU in top 4 or Liverpool. We can help one of them...............I have my preference

Klopp will get manager of the season if they make top 4.

6 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Man U all day long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whew...just watched more football (3 games)in one sitting than I have watched in a while.... 21 goals....15 from relegation haunted sides !!

And since beginning of April 5 goals  from Chelsea?

I know "It's a funny old game" but ........ please !!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I'm not laughing!

I'm trying not to cry !.... I began to feel a bit let down with no goals early on in the last game...then further annoyed and let down that neither side could score 5 !!!😁

2 hours ago, chara said:

I'm trying not to cry !.... I began to feel a bit let down with no goals early on in the last game...then further annoyed and let down that neither side could score 5 !!!😁

Life's one big giant disappointment after another anyway, so our struggles and lack of goals fit right in. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ham said:

Man U all day long. 

I would rather have my in grown toenail back than Man U get any sort of success.

In my experience their supporters are the dumbest, self entitled  Zombies that I ever met.

Of course I could have been unlucky🙂

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

I would rather have my in grown toenail back than Man U get any sort of success.

In my experience their supporters are the dumbest, self entitled  Zombies that I ever met.

Of course I could have been unlucky🙂

When the only other option is Liverpool, I think it's a no brainer. 

I'd support ISIS FC against them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2