UEFA Champions League 2023/24

JaneB

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, when I saw the answers it made it more annoying. I probably wouldn’t have got Guti but the other 2 I should have got!

I got Raul and Guti but didn't remember Dani Alves at all even though i know him !

• 1 month later...

I'd rather Man City win it than the Gooners.

But, any of the other teams in it rather than City - We'd still have some bragging rights over them 😉

"We saw you crying in Porto" will always grate them  a bit though.

1 hour ago, east lower said:

I'd rather Man City win it than the Gooners.

But, any of the other teams in it rather than City - We'd still have some bragging rights over them 😉

"We saw you crying in Porto" will always grate them  a bit though.

Anyone to win it but Arsenal and Barcelona. 

• Agree 1

Could Poch ask Louis Enrique what he said at half time?
PSG went in 0-1 own having looked lethargic and devoid of ideas.  2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the second half have changed the game (still 43+ minutes to go, mind... PSG are well known for falling apart)

22 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Could Poch ask Louis Enrique what he said at half time?
PSG went in 0-1 own having looked lethargic and devoid of ideas.  2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the second half have changed the game (still 43+ minutes to go, mind... PSG are well known for falling apart)

They do.

Our own Andreas just scored the 3rd for Barcelona

10 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Ha ha Barcelon-ha-ha-ha.

Xavi & co: you finally had your CL referee judgement day . 

Didier and Ballack says hello 🙂

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68832561

Shame it didn't happen when Cruyff was still alive, when Xavi was still playing  and when they had thugs like Puyol and Marquez in their team.  I call them the "Spanish Scousers".  And to cap it all off, the odious Atletico Madrid have been sent packing as well, another boot in Simeone's Christmas crackers.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

City fans making Silva wait to take the penalty didn’t help him, why you’d wanna pile the pressure on your own player I’ve no idea. Wanted to flog the match ball on eBay no doubt, toss pots. 

Pep's blown it again!

Also we still have some bragging rights left against Arsenal too.

Now we need Poch to keep the lads ticking over for Saturday though I still think City are strong favourites.

17 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

City fans making Silva wait to take the penalty didn’t help him, why you’d wanna pile the pressure on your own player I’ve no idea. Wanted to flog the match ball on eBay no doubt, toss pots. 

Yeah, it was a very strange thing to do by the City fans, but regardless of the pressure it added, it was a shockingly bad penalty!

47 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, it was a very strange thing to do by the City fans, but regardless of the pressure it added, it was a shockingly bad penalty!

I've often wondered why keepers don't stay in the middle more often and it transpires that was his plan all along, just to take a chance. 

• 3 weeks later...