Carabao Cup 2023/24

JaneB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Klopp is criticizing the poor atmosphere at Anfield last night, he’s going to be getting a lot less Christmas cards this year after having the audacity to suggest “The best fans in the world” failed to make much noise.

While it is amusing, especially in light of how great our atmosphere was post Mudryk goaI (Sky Sports pundits even continually commented on how Stamford Bridge was rocking, much to my surprise).

I do genuinely hope the wider malaise of atmospheres for all PL clubs gets sorted. It's not hard. The main problem is that people who want to sing are separated from each other. We have the same problem.  They have to give people an option to be grouped with fellow singers, and the ticket computer can work it out.

39 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

While it is amusing, especially in light of how great our atmosphere was post Mudryk goaI (Sky Sports pundits even continually commented on how Stamford Bridge was rocking, much to my surprise).

I do genuinely hope the wider malaise of atmospheres for all PL clubs gets sorted. It's not hard. The main problem is that people who want to sing are separated from each other. We have the same problem.  They have to give people an option to be grouped with fellow singers, and the ticket computer can work it out.

It'd be like smoking/non smoking on an Aircraft.

Constantly moaning/ Clueless/ Singing/here for the Sandwiches/Mute

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just seen the equalising Liverpool goal and I have to say there were two tackles in the build up that I believe we would have been penalised for , not because they were particularly terrible but because "Chelsea"

Fulham should have been at least 2-0 up at that stage,  D-Reid messed up big style at 1-0. Sure he'll make up for it against us on Saturday!

Before the 2nd leg we have a week-and-a-bit off, whereas Middlesbrough are playing on the Saturday - I'd normally say this would mean the team having the longer break have an advantage but I'm not sure that it works that way for us. Gives the coach even more time to mess with their heads.

• Haha 1

On 11/01/2024 at 13:26, east lower said:

Fulham should have been at least 2-0 up at that stage,  D-Reid messed up big style at 1-0. Sure he'll make up for it against us on Saturday!

Before the 2nd leg we have a week-and-a-bit off, whereas Middlesbrough are playing on the Saturday - I'd normally say this would mean the team having the longer break have an advantage but I'm not sure that it works that way for us. Gives the coach even more time to mess with their heads.

I've thought that too about the break, 4 days  normally good even just 5 days can be too long let alone two weeks........

And then after the break just after Boro we have Villa 3 days later just crazy and bad planning.

• 2 weeks later...