Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2

JaneB

I felt quite confident going into this one, until I saw that team. It’s a back 4 that’s never played together as a 4. We don’t have a recognised striker and we’re playing an annoyingly good Arsenal side, who seem to have grown a ruthless streak.

I hope I’m wrong, but I think this could be down to earth with a bump after 3 wins in a row.

31 minutes ago, Dwmh said:

Still a lot of pace up front without Jackson.
I guess Colwill, Silva and Enzo will be lobbing it over the top a lot as the rest of the team sits.

Straight out of Howard Wilkinsons coaching manual 😀👍

"Sterling just tries to squeeze through the middle" as the replay clearly shows the Arsenal player treading on his foot and the commentary goes on to say " Sterling trying to win his side another penalty" absolute toss pots the lot of them. Bias and dreadful decisions reinforced by their mates in the studio, still I expect we should be used to it now, our games are refereed differently to everyone else. 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

"Sterling just tries to squeeze through the middle" as the replay clearly shows the Arsenal player treading on his foot and the commentary goes on to say " Sterling trying to win his side another penalty" absolute toss pots the lot of them. Bias and dreadful decisions reinforced by their mates in the studio, still I expect we should be used to it now, our games are refereed differently to everyone else. 

The thing was Sterling didn’t really  “try” at all. He should have been screaming blue murder for pen. They would have done. 

• Agree 2