Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 4

JaneB

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wolves win

While I am listening to the game, I think I will follow the LIB Discord and here. It will be interesting to see what the US fans think. At the moment, they are moaning about the endless discussion of Klopp.

Edited by Sciatika

6 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

While I am listening to the game, I think I will follow the LIB Discord and here. It will be interesting to see what the US fans think. At the moment, they are moaning about the endless discussion of Klopp.

Got a feed from the US and it’s just been a massive Klopp love in so far. 

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Got a feed from the US and it’s just been a massive Klopp love in so far. 

I have a VPN but have not figured out how to use it yet. I Didn't have time today. But then, if it's all about Klopp, maybe I am better off that way.

When a player he as had a bad game like Caicedo had at Anfield, does Pochettino explain what they got wrong? Caicedo seems to have picked up where he left off at Anfield - doing the barest minimum. 

1 minute ago, Siidi said:

When a player he as had a bad game like Caicedo had at Anfield, does Pochettino explain what they got wrong? Caicedo seems to have picked up where he left off at Anfield - doing the barest minimum. 

And then he plays a fantastic pass haha. Happened to me quite a few times this season!

Just now, SideshowLuiz said:

And then he plays a fantastic pass haha. Happened to me quite a few times this season!

Which shows he's capable of it  We need a lot more from him and Enzo.