Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 4

JaneB

Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wolves win

If you're the opposition I'd just instruct my team to press and hassle Caicedo because he cannot handle the physicality. Its a far cry from having the likes of Mikel who was so composed with receiving, shielding and turning with the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Leo said:

If you're the opposition I'd just instruct my team to press and hassle Caicedo because he cannot handle the physicality. Its a far cry from having the likes of Mikel who was so composed with receiving, shielding and turning with the ball. 

Caicedo is a poor signing . We overpaid for a very limited player , who offers nothing but turnovers 

3 minutes ago, Leo said:

If you're the opposition I'd just instruct my team to press and hassle Caicedo because he cannot handle the physicality. It’s a far cry from having the likes of Mikel who was so composed with receiving, shielding and turning with the ball. 

I miss the days when we had a defensive midfielder that actually protected the back four, seems to be a forgotten concept. 

We fck around and make a mistake in a dangerous and 9/10 it ends up in the back of our net.  When will we EVER LEARN???

It is demoralising for the whole team ( and us). Poch should be screaming “ no risks ..ever!!”. But I bet he doesn’t. 

• Agree 1

You see the error by Gusto?  They keep on doing the same rubbish of always wanting to back pass. These players are all limited .  Poor coaching as well . Every single defender and midfielder on that team , their first instinct is to back pass. Dsasi, Silver and Caicedo are constantly passing back

Edited by Bigpokey24

1 minute ago, Bigpokey24 said:

Caicedo is a poor signing . We overpaid for a very limited player , who offers nothing but turnovers 

Both Caicedo and Enzo lose the ball too easily.  Scary to think they're our CM pair, and both cost a fortune 

Just now, Floyd25 said:

I miss the days when we had a defensive midfielder that actually protected the back four, seems to be a forgotten concept. 

Yeah I was just thinking perhaps modern day coaches now prioritise other skillsets in their DM's to be more progressive.

Such a frustrating performance. We’ve been good in glimpses, but had done well to be patient in our build up and then find a killer pass, to get ahead, only to then gift them a way back into the match and then since then, only looks like one team will get a second and they aren’t wearing blue.

Just now, SideshowLuiz said:

Gusto has had a nightmare 10 minutes. Needs to sort his head out, he's a good player.

To be fair, we look like a side that is neither match-trained nor fitness-trained.