Matchday prediction  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wolves win

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

He won't be sacked we can't afford it 

If I was Mourinho I'd be telling them I'd do if for free til the end of the season. 

So Poch is responsible for two deflected goals👎

We have been poor defensively most of this half though. Funnily enough, this is the most goals we've ever scored at this stage of a Premiership season, so even with all the missed chances we have improved in that area.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Don’t really know what to say. 2 deflections Is bad luck, but we’ve created our own bad luck, we give the ball away constantly and we’re just so easy to play against. Nkunku started well, but haven’t seen him touch the ball for about 30 mins. Sterling is painfully frustrating.

Were just crap and it’s horrible to see. We have no back bone, no fight, no desire, nothing… we won’t win this, not a chance. Poch will make us worse in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Shocking luck to concede 2 deflected goals. 

You can make that argument for the second maybe, but it wasn't bad luck that gave them the first shot and a better team would have taken the other unearned opportunities we've given to attack.

We've been horrendous. Felt pretty confident Pochettino would go in the summer, less confident now just on those 45 minutes. And we'd get worse with an interim. 

Grim.

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

So Poch is responsible for two deflected goals👎

We have been poor defensively most of this half though. Funnily enough, this is the most goals we've ever scored at this stage of a Premiership season, so even with all the missed chances we have improved in that area.

That can't possibly be true 🤔

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

So, we are finally losing at half time in a league match!

A quite surprising statistic really.

Wednesday night?

8 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

I think you will find the whole team aren't rated!

Just saying, you can't play Silva and Chilwell in the same back 4. You have to pick your poison and pick one. 

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Just saying, you can't play Silva and Chilwell in the same back 4. You have to pick your poison and pick one. 

Mudryk has to share the blame with Chilwell today surely?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Yep, I'm not as hard on Chilwell as you are but the combo is clearly being targeted, and very successfully. 

I have said it for a while, but the game that changed things for me was Man United away. An absolutely disgusting performance that told me Poch was done.

A few ups and downs since but the reality remains. The majority of the problem lays with the owners and sporting team not him, but he is still absolutely done here. 

We could come back and win today - Poch is still done. He's not going to take us to the promised land. The fans will turn and force him out before he wins us trophies. 

So no more discussions about the merits of sacking him or not. He is a dead man walking who accepted a project under conditions that were never going to be successful.

Boos today and I want more of it to put pressure on the owners. Bottom half of the table - if we lose this we have a worse record than this time last season. 

"So much better than last season" - give me a break.

We’re so easy to play against, deflections or not we give up chances so cheaply, let teams in behind us at will. We may have been on a good run of form at home but that looks like ending today, can’t see us winning this, draw at the most maybe. 

2 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Yep, I'm not as hard on Chilwell as you are but the combo is clearly being targeted, and very successfully. 

The funny thing is Chilwell's status will remain intact despite another horror show.

By the way, it's very obvious that Silva has checked out mentally lol. I don't understand what the point of playing him is any more.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Mudryk has to share the blame with Chilwell today surely?

Yawn. If you can't even analyse what you're watching you might as well just read the results after the game. I'm guessing you think Chilwell is having a great game today.