CFCnet 23/24 awards - RESULTS ARE IN!! ×

(our) Magnificent Seven..an OG start

chara

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

So I’m back in room with avatar. Thanks for assistance chaps. Something I’ve noticed when browsing around my profile…I had a warning point for bad language going back about 10years!! This has now been wiped. I feel clean again 😃

Make the most of it NB, you’ll probably have it back within a week! 🤣

59 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Make the most of it NB, you’ll probably have it back within a week! 🤣

It was ridiculous. I think I called someone a ‘silly old sausage’ and I got a an unremoveable warning point!! Hence my language has been so polite ever since. 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It was ridiculous. I think I called someone a ‘silly old sausage’ and I got a an unremoveable warning point!! Hence my language has been so polite ever since. 

On behalf of sausages everywhere I would like to think you have put that lost old link behind you and are truly the reformed character you claim to be.

We of the SOS Liberation Front will keep an eye on you and certainly will take up any future beefs with you..BE WARNED! (We are NOT small fry!)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chara said:

On behalf of sausages everywhere I would like to think you have put that lost old link behind you and are truly the reformed character you claim to be.

We of the SOS Liberation Front will keep an eye on you and certainly will take up any future beefs with you..BE WARNED! (We are NOT small fry!)

Rest assured, safe in the knowledge Chara, that as long as we win the CL , I shall be a paragon of virtue both on and off the forum! I myself feel very liberated being free of our shitty old owners who clearly couldn’t give two figs for us or the miles of posts and data lost. Hope they realise that we are back and better than ever. W…ers 

• Like 1

I've written a couple of blog posts to add to the site, I thought it a good idea for us to get a bit more content on here as it may help attract new members and should also help us with Google rankings etc.

If anyone else wants to write a post at any time, then the floor is yours! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I've written a couple of blog posts to add to the site, I thought it a good idea for us to get a bit more content on here as it may help attract new members and should also help us with Google rankings etc.

Sounds like the perfect platform for @NoblyBoblyto share his kit kat story. 😂

On 24/01/2023 at 18:32, JaneB said:

Just tried to private message Sciatika on Twitter (although I'm not used to using it) but it says he can't be messaged so that's that good idea out the window.  So frustrating.

I tried replying to a post of his on Twitter - let's see if he bites. Trouble is, he's not a regular Twitterati.

• Thanks 1

On 24/01/2023 at 17:59, My Blood Is Blue said:

I used to chat quite a bit with Feroze on Twitter as well and he used to be on here, he may be able to help as has a large following.

Found what looks like him on Twitter, messaged. We'll see.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

How do you leave a blog? Cant see a way in.

46 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

Thanks for setting this up so quickly everyone! I found the new site thanks to @carefreeyouth posting something on twitter. Good to be back, after 20+ years on the site I couldn't bring myself to join another forum!

W4 in the house again 👍