Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 Chelsea 0

JaneB

40 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

It’s not what I was expecting or hoping either, but Madrid is definitely the focus, so I think we’ll see more what Frank is thinking on Wednesday.

Give Auba game time today as Potter didnt include him in CL squad

2 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Lamps out...tbf that was some strike but he was unmarked and had time to set himself

Are you seriously expecting Cucu to be doing his job properly?

That clown is not good enough as a 2nd choice defender let alone a starter 

Edited by boratsbrother

Feel like a broken record but we can't play a 433 with the midfield options we have on hand. We get played through far too easily and unfortunately and as good as Enzo is, teams do get behind him with quicker direct ball movement. Not helped at all by the front three having an inability to put their foot on the ball and hold things up. 

4 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

There are no leaders on this pitch.  No one yelling instructions, holding others accountable etc. 

Boehly and co have made huge mistakes and the management and coaches have been poor. But it's about time we also started calling out these hugely overpaid players  for their feeble performances as individuals and as a team this season 

Edited by boratsbrother
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yep, he’s very rarely doing what he should actually be doing, doesn’t read the game at all.

I was very careful not to name him as he has a lot of support here but seems to me his poor passing, poor positioning, inability to see the risks, lack of recovery speed and his hair bugs many of us

• Agree 1