Chelsea 4 Brighton & Hove Albion 3

absolute madness by the PL and the referee. it’s a preseason friendly, should be no red cards. Just tell the manager to take the player off. 

regardless of the result it’s never going to be a true reflection of where the team are at because it’s 11 vs 10

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jackson is a baller. 

There's certain things he's shown so far that give me some Drogba-like vibes. 

Not to put that sort of expectation on the kid, but that combination play with Mudryk was one of those moments.

1 minute ago, ROTG said:

absolute madness by the PL and the referee. it’s a preseason friendly, should be no red cards. Just tell the manager to take the player off. 

regardless of the result it’s never going to be a true reflection of where the team are at because it’s 11 vs 10

I agree but he had to go one way or another,

3 minutes ago, ROTG said:

I agree, but I think this has given us the opportunity we needed to practice our playing style out, because 11v11 we were struggling to get our gloves on let alone throw some punches.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ROTG said:

The ref could hardly ignore that stupid reckless challenge on Casadei FFS.  

Why are you always looking for the WUM angle?

2 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

3-1. Gallagher much better this half. Mudryk looking really slick and Jackson again with an assist. 

Yep, Gallagher is now finding the ball the other side of the press and is exploiting the space, also helps when there's one less man to get past.