PL Horrible XI

Thiago97

A conversation point for a quiet international week...........My sh*thouse eleven in the PL. I am sure you all have your own players that qualify for your own teams.

Martinez

Godfrey  Romero   Maguire   Robertson

(Dan)James   Yates  McGinn   Grealish

Richarlison   Son (Bit harsh, but he does annoy me and struggling for another striker)

8 minutes ago, Thiago97 said:

A conversation point for a quiet international week...........My sh*thouse eleven in the PL. I am sure you all have your own players that qualify for your own teams.

Martinez

Richarlison   Son (Bit harsh, but he does annoy me and struggling for another striker)

I was going to say Suarez but I guess we're not allowed to go back?

Always like Richarlison - not least because of the route  he took to get into PL football aged 20.  
Son even more so.  A 20 year old with a fair bit of Fluminese experience coming to Watford shows ambition.  But a 16 yo Korean going to Hamburg is real bravery.

But definitely Grealish.  

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Kurt Zouma for being an animal abuser and Kyle Walker for being an obnoxious individual and one of the many reasons I couldn't care less about the England team.

I missed the Kurt Zouma debate.  Perhaps as well.  I suspect it would have gone much like the Russell Brand conversation I had with my daughters.

6 minutes ago, Thiago97 said:

Suarez would definitely be in there. I was thinking current PL........Kyle Walker is a great shout too, I should have had him in mine !

Mind you Godfrey is a nasty little scrote too so just in footballing terms he should get in.

McGinn can be the referee as well seeing as he apparently has carte blanche to say what he likes to the ref throughout the game without fear of censure 

11 minutes ago, Dwmh said:

Always like Richarlison - not least because of the route  he took to get into PL football aged 20.  
Son even more so.  A 20 year old with a fair bit of Fluminese experience coming to Watford shows ambition.  But a 16 yo Korean going to Hamburg is real bravery.

But definitely Grealish.  

I missed the Kurt Zouma debate.  Perhaps as well.  I suspect it would have gone much like the Russell Brand conversation I had with my daughters.

We don’t want to know thank you Droy.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Kurt Zouma for being an animal abuser and Kyle Walker for being an obnoxious individual and one of the many reasons I couldn't care less about the England team.

I'd like to drop kick Zouma to see how funny he thinks it is.

Also have no time for this England team! Won't watch them again until the manager goes.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Thiago97 said:

Martinez

Dan James is not in the PL 

25 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Dan James is not in the PL 

Thought he was a permanent Fulham signing, didn’t realise it was a loan. He just winds me up, never seen a play win so many fouls (with mastered falling to the ground) on account of being small.

Ben White needs a mention too. No centre half should look like a perma-tan love island contestant in my book ! 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ham said:

Romero. 

31 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I said pre game that knowing our luck Mudryk would start and be injured for the rest of the season once Romero saw him.

Thankfully by the time Mudryk was introduced the hatchet man was already off 

Bit of a screw loose this fella. He is such a quality defender, I would comfortably have him in the top 5 Cb's  in the league on ability. Yet, you are constantly walking this tightrope of insanity with him, and he can just end up costing a team games in this manner.

I would pay good money to see him up against a prime Costa every week though. That would just be box office and certain to end up in a 20 man brawl!

Edited by Thiago97
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2