Chelsea 2 Blackburn Rovers 0

JaneB

Just now, Bones said:

How many chances has Gallagher messed up tonight? I counted at least 3 very very promising transitions in the box and should have led to at least a shot

Him and Enzo should use the rest of the week to exercise in shooting technique.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, asvaberg said:

Him and Enzo should use the rest of the week to exercise in shooting technique.

Yes and Enzo being such a good passer I cant understand how he is not able to shoot precisely from the edge of the box in every game

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Told ya. We'll dominate and smash Blackburn in the Mickey Mouse tournament then straight back to choking against PL teams at the weekend

You don't seem to derive any pleasure whatsoever from supporting Chelsea. Not sure why you bother really. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Ham said:

You don't seem to derive any pleasure whatsoever from supporting Chelsea. Not sure why you bother really. 

Football is emotionless dross nowerdays dominated by FIFA loving stat chasers and plastics. It's more of a habit than anything. Still support the club I've supported since I was a kid in the early 90s but let's be honest... There's been no "soul" to this club for a good decade now. Just churning managers until we win lucky trophies instead of building a project. And it's been that way ever since the Cech/Terry/Lamps/Drogba era ended.