Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Man City win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 16:30

@Proud-Blue...thanks for the pre game smile,,,just a question when/if you have time...you mentioned a little way back a visit to SB and you commented on what a good guy Petr was...care to elaborate?...just an old keeper's curiosity...I have "theories"🧑‍🎓

9 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Time to find out soon… does he go Petrovic or Sanchez. For me and think all of us in here it’s a no brainer that Petrovic keeps his place, but…

Would be very surprised if Sanchez starts - considering Poch is one to ease players in gradually 

7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Time to find out soon… does he go Petrovic or Sanchez. For me and think all of us in here it’s a no brainer that Petrovic keeps his place, but…

Still puzzled that The Poch would even bring up any question in public of who he will pick...not so much the choice as what the motive could there be ?...confuse the media?...did the media take the opportunity to cause any kind of rift? Hardly a game to bring in a player in any position returning from a long'ish injury let alone such a pivitol position.

Not as if Petr has been "questionable".

• Agree 1

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

All the city fans in and sitting down already.

That’s it for them, problem is we’ll probably give them lots of reasons to be boisterous.

On the RHS on the photo lower tier they’re getting drenched

• Like 1

1 minute ago, east lower said:

That’s it for them, problem is we’ll probably give them lots of reasons to be boisterous.

On the RHS on the photo lower tier they’re getting drenched

I hope our boys at least put the effort in for you and all our other travelling fas… it’s a long way to go for crap weather and a crap performance, so hope you at least get the performance!

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I hope our boys at least put the effort in for you and all our other travelling fas… it’s a long way to go for crap weather and a crap performance, so hope you at least get the performance!

Travel issues for the ones that have used the wonderful railway network. They’ve cancelled all trains back after about 7:30pm .😡

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, east lower said:

Travel issues for the ones that have used the wonderful railway network. They’ve cancelled all trains back after about 7:30pm .😡

Any reasons given?.

6 minutes ago, east lower said:

I saw that yesterday.  Shouldn't be allowed to happen even if they are offering rail replacement coaches.

Appalling that they suggested fans stay until Sunday and transfer the ticket.

No offer towards the hotel costs.  

1 minute ago, chara said:

Any reasons given?.

Nope, “customers are urged to make alternative arrangements’. 

I drove, but feel for the lads that don’t have other ways but the trains. 

Club now charge £40 on the coaches for this one - used to be a tenner before the owners removed the subsidy.

• Angry 1