Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Man City win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/24 at 16:30

Just now, johnnybozo said:

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Jackson still has no business wearing blue.

Who are you playing ahead of him right now? Don’t think he had a bad half to be fair. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Very good half, Poch set them up very well. Gallagher, Palmer and Gusto playing really well and Disasi a rock at the back today!

A long way to go and they’re going to come up ready to kill, so we need to be alert.

Caicedo on a yellow and throwing wild tackles is a concern.

1 minute ago, Floyd25 said:

Who are you playing ahead of him right now? Don’t think he had a bad half to be fair. 

Nkunku should start by now. If not just keep up with the Palmer false nine and play Madueke. Anything is better than Mr Giraffe Legs

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Nkunku should start by now. If not just keep up with the Palmer false nine and play Madueke. Anything is better than Mr Giraffe Legs

Madueke not good enough to start but, IMO. Off the bench in the right situation he works, but I still think he’s a way away from being good enough to start.

Jackson isn’t great either, but he works hard and wants to do the right things, it’s just that he can’t always do it!

26 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Jackson is a complete donkey. Yes he works hard but it's the equivalent of making a McDonald's employee the CEO of a multi billion GBP business... They might work hard but they just can't do the job.

Useless 

4 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Jackson still has no business wearing blue.

You genuinely only ever come on here too troll someone in blue in the match day forum.  We never hear from you after a win. What joy do you get from doing this?

Jackson has been brilliant since before the AFCON.  If you haven't noticed that then I can't help you.  

He's led the line brilliantly today. An absolute nuisance to city all game. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

He has, but he should have a goal. Hope we don’t regret the miss.

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Should have done much better with that great chance though!

The cross was just behind him. He had to stop and correct himself.