Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Arsenal win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/24 at 18:00

Why has he made 3 changes to the back 4?! I understand Gusto is injured, so that is enforced, but that's even more reason to leave the rest in place! Chalobah and Silva have been playing well together.

I don't want to watch.

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Why has he made 3 changes to the back 4?! I understand Gusto is injured, so that is enforced, but that's even more reason to leave the rest in place! Chalobah and Silva have been playing well together.

I don't want to watch.

Tactical genius. 

ARLTP

I think tonight could be quite revealing for how the rest of the season pans out. I want to see absolute commitment and effort from everyone. If we don't get that, we may as well not bother.

I am partly wondering if that need for commitment is why he's started Gilchrist. Perhaps he is supposed to inspire? Even so, I still wouldn't have dropped Chalobah unless he's injured.

Before the team was announced I feared a 3 or 4 goal defeat. Looking at that back four plus a midfielder who looks less than half fit, I now genuinely fear this will be a gruesome watch.🥶

Could at least given Chuck a start in place of Enzo 

But even with our injuries, we still shouldn't be fielding a team as weak as that after spending all that money!

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Mudryk. I don’t think I’ve seen a more dislikable Chelsea player in decades. 

Given how apparently close he was to joining Arsenal, this is potentially a game he could get totally over-awed in too.

21 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I don't want to watch.

I think Silva needs a rest and maybe he thinks Chalobah-Silva and Disasi-Badiashille are the best partnerships.

At least if the Monaco boys are all over the place I can confirm my suspicion they aren't up to it 😅

3 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

I'd say Madueke is catching him up pretty fast.

I'd say they're still a way from Sterling but they are coming up on his rear.

Poor choice of words I know but I stand by it.

Edited by Blue Kratos

1 minute ago, Proud-Blue said:

Given how apparently close he was to joining Arsenal, this is potentially a game he could get totally over-awed in too.

I think he’s utter garbage and while I’ve never met him, I don’t like his character - or rather, lack of it. At all. 💩😐

Edited by Chelsea_Matt