Chelsea 2 Everton 2

JaneB

6 hours ago, ROTG said:

I more than likely dancing some kind of jig in a few hours time when the pints black gold kicks in. 😀

I started a while back in rip off Dublin 8 euro for a pint of the black stuff rising to 10 tonight in Temple Bar where the tourists will be well and truly fleeced.Lucky my brother in law knows a few hidden gems.

I never thought I would see the day when Dublin would be one of the dearest cities in europe.

56 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I started a while back in rip off Dublin 8 euro for a pint of the black stuff rising to 10 tonight in Temple Bar where the tourists will be well and truly fleeced.Lucky my brother in law knows a few hidden gems.

I never thought I would see the day when Dublin would be one of the dearest cities in europe.

It’s always been expensive. I studied at UCD 15 years ago and the rent for a one bedroom flat in a shared house  was around £600 per month 

25 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

It’s always been expensive. I studied at UCD 15 years ago and the rent for a one bedroom flat in a shared house  was around £600 per month 

I Lived there 40 years ago when unemployment was 18% and I can assure you it wasn't always expensive.

The republic have done well in europe,not surprising to me because I can honestly say they are the shrewdest people I have ever worked with, all they needed was a leg up.

But 10 euro a pint! I ask you !.My poor old granddaddy would be turning in his grave!.

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Really hope we have a statement performance and result today and really confirm the corner has been turned.

IMO that premature, lets see performances against the Arse, ManUre and Chitty before coming any conclusions 

Team GP CV is very much win 3 or 4 then loose and draw the next half a dozen, which is something you can get away with at a team like Brighton.  You also need to take into account the stats for those 3 wins, which IMO give a better indication of the improvement 

14 hours ago, kev61 said:

Never go to the Jig phase Mrs ROTG put paid to that, Also notice the pub seemed to have added a few pennies put on the price of the black stuff yesterday. 

3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Kante fit enough to make the squad. Do him a favour, lads, let him have a relaxed 10 minute cameo rather than coming on and overstretching himself desperately trying to make something happen.

He’ll probably be added to the France squad and be asked to play 180 minutes.

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

Felix is scoring today

Would be great if he does, been almost supernaturally unlucky with his chances in previous games! If he can start adding goals to what he's been doing then I'd be all for trying to keep him after this season.

Same front three as last time apparently, which I think is a massive mistake and playing right into Everton's hands. Their two centre halfs will have the easiest game of the season with Mudryk through the middle and their full backs will be smoking cigars not having to worry about Felix or Havertz.

If there was ever a game for Potter to show how adaptable he is, which is a big part of his reputation, today is the day. We need to play fast, direct wide players and get the ball to them quickly where they are vulnerable, in the full back position. We have to press high and hard, not let them have any time on the ball and we could smash them. Play like we did against Leicester and it will almost certainly be another very frustrating evening at the bridge.

18 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I’d rather Mudryk or anyone than Pulisic at the moment. He’s been anonymous at best in his recent cameos.

I was being rather sarcastic and completely agree. Literally anyone but Pulisic.

Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like today, train strikes mean an awful lot of regulars not going, I gave my season ticket away, couldn't even sell it. 

• Like 1