Burnley 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB

I asked this in the Fulham thread but don’t believe anyone responded. Does anyone know why Malang Sarr was suspended for an initial 8 games? 

I know it doesn’t matter as he’s not in the PL squad anyways, but I find it very strange he is suspended for league games as he hasn’t played for us for so long. 

So Broja starts while apparently still getting fully fit and only ready for 15 mins not long ago.
Jackson on the subs bench despite being 100% fit and not playing midweek.

Both scored in their last game.  How much oder is Jackson than Broja?  Anyone guess?
(3 months)

Very young bench but it does seem we have alternatives for the front 3 at last.

2 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I asked this in the Fulham thread but don’t believe anyone responded. Does anyone know why Malang Sarr was suspended for an initial 8 games? 

I know it doesn’t matter as he’s not in the PL squad anyways, but I find it very strange he is suspended for league games as he hasn’t played for us for so long. 

Is he suspended? I think he just can't play.  

Must admit @Dwmh, I fully expected Jackson to start, especially as Broja left the pitch in a little discomfort and as you say Jackson also scored in his last match as well, in fact he scored twice but one was wrongly ruled out for offside.

I get the feeling from his comments though that Poch really likes Broja and how he plays and clearly sees a lot of potential there. I guess, it’s nice to at least have a decision to make in that position.

44 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I tried to follow this up when I saw your first post but I can’t find any reference to him being suspended 🤔