JaneB

Matchday prediction  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Aston Villa win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/01/24 at 18:45

1 hour ago, chara said:

FWIW...ESPN are showing the game here...Being Stone Age I don't understand the VPN stuff but can that be used to get the game elsewhere?

Neither do I, Chara ... why can't Sky return to the old practice of allowing you to pay a fiver for a single match?

10 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Neither do I, Chara ... why can't Sky return to the old practice of allowing you to pay a fiver for a single match?

Of course I don't have Sky to deal with and although the different Competitions are covered by different Media entities

once you sort out who has what most Chelsea,if not all, games get covered....NBC rules the EPL so as long as you have the streaming everything is available....I"m not sure now because I have it all covered but at one time it was possible to pay for individual games in different competitions.

10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

The bench still doesn’t look that strong does it

VERY young options..Alfie listed looks like a veteran !...and Chilly like an older chaperone!

Edited by chara
  • Like 1

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

I’m oddly optimistic about tonight, not sure why based on where each team is in the league, but I fancy us to get a result. This normally means we lose, so I am sorry in advance.

No sweat Sam...just "normal" True Blue pre game nerves!

• Like 1

Just now, east lower said:

He’s got Gilchrist warming up, can’t go against the 4 x centre-half principal 

Thanks EL..keep up the good work...what is the crowd reaction around you?

2 minutes ago, chara said:

You couldn't make this up!...is the squad lineup set in stone or can another body be added..if there is one still up at this late hour!

Colwill came out with what looked like a whole roll of strapping on his right leg (I think it was his right leg).

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, east lower said:

Colwill came out with what looked like a whole roll of strapping on his right leg (I think it was his right leg).

If you look at the photo I posted it shows how much strapping he had on that leg.

Who’s playing where in that back 4?! I presume Gilchrist will go to RB, but who will go LB? Surely not Disasi? He a make shift RB, but can’t expect him to play LB. Can Badiashile play LB? Not convinced he’d do it at a particularly high level.

That confidence I had has drained somewhat. 

Just now, east lower said:

If you look at the photo I posted it shows how much strapping he had on that leg.

Did he pull up in visible pain or did it not look too serious?

Looking at the strapping he had on, you have to question whether he should even have been picked to start in the first place.

• Agree 1