Matchday prediction  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Leicester win

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

He's reached the Lukaku level of get rid of at all costs!

Can't be good for team building with players seeing him being paid 3 or 4 times what they are getting and being as shit as he is.

Do you maths FFS. 
Enzo cost £110m plus 8 years on £200k

if you want to sledge someone get your facts right.  

go do the maths on the likes of Madueke, Mudryk, caicedio. who Cost over £300m plus 8 years wages of ~ £150k per week. 

For Raheem, wrong club at the wrong time 

Edited by ROTG

Just now, Floyd25 said:

We have Silva but that’s it, even then I’m not sure he’s sorting out that situation, Sterling should be a leader but he’s like the opposite.

Like an anti-leader? 😄

Just now, Floyd25 said:

We have Silva but that’s it, even then I’m not sure he’s sorting out that situation, Sterling should be a leader but he’s like the opposite.

Silva is not a leader, sorry to break this to you. He's just as petulant as some of the kids in the squad but it's overlooked for whatever reason. Always berating others for his mistakes and refusing to take the armband tell me everything I need to know about his so called leadership. 

1 minute ago, ROTG said:

Do you maths FFS. 

go do the maths on the likes of Madueke, Mudryk, caicedio. who Cost over £300m plus 8 years wages of ~ £150k per week. 

OTT as usual. 

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

Apart from a penalty I'd be ashamed of taking and being wsy off from a few years with a one on one with their keeper. I know our standards have fallen, but accepting this level of tripe from an experienced player on huge wages is what I don't get.

We have a long history of having to tolerate just that, from Robert Fleck to Dave Mitchell, Paul Furlong, Tony Cascarino, Chris Sutton, Shevchenko, Fernando Torres to name a few. As long as he is trying his heart out he will get some slack.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Do you maths FFS. 

I didn't say Sterling is paid three times as much as all the players. Ill bet he's on three times what Jackson and Gallagher are on.

Edited by boratsbrother

12 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sterling did well there but should be on the plane to the kingdom of Saud immediately post game. 

He to good for that league and you know it. 

The league is more suited to Madueke or Mudryk. 

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I hope he realises that he made a mistake. If he can’t confront senior players then hand the armband back. 

I can't see any of the 'captains' having the bottle to challenge Sterling there. Not James, not Chilwell or Gallagher. All too nice to really lead. 

3 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Do you maths FFS. 

The way you speak to people - including me - isn’t very Christian, “reverend”. #justsaying 👀

Just now, boratsbrother said:

Ill bet he's on three times what Jackson and Gallagher are on.

Gallagher is an academy player and at this point looks like he will be sold because he is pure profit for the club. 

Jackson, transfer fee plus 8 year wages will be close is probably close to sterling, although creamcakes are excellent at creative accounting 

2 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Yeah he's been brilliant, missed a 1 on 1  a child could score , took the penalty off Palmer and hit it straight to the keeper, I bow to your knowledge. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ROTG said:

No top club in the EPL will touch him with a barge poll now! His league goals have cost us 1 million per goal. At best he'll go to a West Ham, Newcastle or below even their level.

Edited by boratsbrother
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

The way you speak to people - including me - isn’t very Christian, “reverend”. #justsaying 👀

I know. 
going to be a few Hail Marys this evening. Sorry to anyone I have offended 

with tomorrow being green monday, maybe I need to commit to be more open minded and counting to ten before I reply. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

No top club in the EPL will touch him with a barge poll now! At best he'll go to a West Ham, Newcastle or below even their level.

Would be more inclined to say he will go to a European club. “Probably on loan”

2 minutes ago, ROTG said:

I know. 
going to be a few Hail Marys this evening. Sorry to anyone I have offended 

with tomorrow being green monday, maybe I need to commit to be more open minded and counting to ten before I reply. 

💜🩶 all good. The forum wouldn’t be the same without you. (And yes, I mean that in a good way!).