Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Leicester win

This poll is closed to new votes

Well done to Raheem Sterling! He is definitely putting in a shift and that was a great assist. His confidence is low and we need him to find his mojo.

• Agree 1

Just now, Holymoly said:

It's like watching Torres, but at least he seemed to care. And he wonders why he's not in the English squad

He's reached the Lukaku level of get rid of at all costs!

Can't be good for team building with players seeing him being paid 3 or 4 times what they are getting and being as shit as he is.

Decent half and glad to go in 2-0 up, it does feel like we should be doing better though. Obviously, the Sterling missed chances, but it also feels like we’re in first/second gear.

Its fine when we’re getting the goals, so I’m fine with that, but at 1-0 I was a bit worried.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

Sterling has always been someone who got numbers just through sheer quantity of chances. Miss 5, but score 1.

He's having a 'mare here though.

And having great teamates lay on tons of easy tap ins which have boosted his goal tally way above his ability.

4 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Don't get all the criticism myself

Apart from a penalty I'd be ashamed of taking and being wsy off from a few years with a one on one with their keeper. I know our standards have fallen, but accepting this level of tripe from an experienced player on huge wages is what I don't get.

Having said that, he is at least trying and working hard so I always give some marks for any player who does that. 

Edited by boratsbrother

Just now, Bison said:

Gallagher is a nice lad but he doesn't have it in him to do something like this. We do not have any leaders at the club.

We have Silva but that’s it, even then I’m not sure he’s sorting out that situation, Sterling should be a leader but he’s like the opposite.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Gallagher is a nice lad but he doesn't have it in him to do something like this. We do not have any leaders at the club.

That's seems to apply to the management team and owners too.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Looks like Sterling grabbed ball from Cole. Skipper should have stepped in . 

Looking at the replay it looks like Sterling asked so Palmer have him the ball. 

Moving forward the manager has to say if you give anybody else the ball to take a penalty I'm going to fine you. Doubt Palmer would be happy to hand the ball over after that. 

3 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

but accepting this level of tripe from an experienced player on huge wages is what I don't get.

Quite, if it was a young player I think we’d all be a lot less critical. 

1 minute ago, Bison said:

I hope he realises that he made a mistake. If he can’t confront senior players then hand the armband back. 

• Agree 1