Chelsea 2 Borussia Dortmund 0 (2 - 1 on aggregate)

JaneB

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

At a time when we need to score more goals than we have in months, that's the best he could come up with?

Shocking line up, reiterating the stupid mistake in leaving out Badiashile.

See you all in the morning, if nothing else it's getting messy 🍻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

At a time when we need to score more goals than we have in months, that's the best he could come up with?

Shocking line up, reiterating the stupid mistake in leaving out Badiashile.

See you all in the morning, if nothing else it's getting messy 🍻

Maybe Mudryk off the bench at half time? Surely we need pace. 

Probably should be on the GP page but pre match nerves and need to be in  among Chelsea people!

GP had to deal with an injury glut..excuse #1...now the excuse is too many players  causing "problems" on the training pitch and choosing a starting 11

Really?..how about a tactical plan and players to fit it /(maybe I'm missing that!) and ever thought of breaking down big group into smaller groups and paying attention?

Wobbly so aplogies!

Confused. If we have to get goals we need to play 343. Since KK has to be in the middle and Fofana on the right and given we need Chilly as LWB  for his crossing ability, who can he choose for the left defender apart from MC?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

Confused. If we have to get goals we need to play 343. Since KK has to be in the middle and Fofana on the right and given we need Chilly as LWB  for his crossing ability, who can he choose for the left defender apart from MC?

Me,You, Mark.Blue Moon.....get my drift?😀

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Trevor

Just now, Sciatika said:

Never played on the left. I suppose we could shift KK left, put Wesley in the middle and TC on the right, but that's a lot of changes.

Hardly a major change. I cant see how picking Cucurella over Chalobah is the better option defensively. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Indeed! Chalobah on the left isn't the answer. Nor is Fofana. Nor is Koulibaly. The best solution, sadly, had to be left out of the squad to make room for players who ought to be creating/scoring goals for us.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've seen three interviews with players this week waxing lyrical about how great a coach Potter is, were stuck with him for ever. 

There's 50 players trying to get in the starting eleven. Of course they're going to praise the manager publicly. 

18 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've seen three interviews with players this week waxing lyrical about how great a coach Potter is, were stuck with him for ever. 

To misquote someone.."Well, they would, wouldn't they."