Chelsea 1 Newcastle 1

JaneB

The only thing with a win against Newcastle is possibly they will have nothing to play for having already secured top 4. 

Still it would be nice for the fans to see us score a couple and gain 3 points,

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

Had a few cold symptoms so took a LFT this morning. Was almost disappointed when it came back negative. Guess I am going on Sunday, then.

I will be so overwhelmed celebrating the women at Reading on Saturday that I can't make it.

• Thanks 1

I hate this fixture. I live in Newcastle (well technically Whitley Bay which isn't but yeah), and their fans are currently insufferable. And they always seem to beat us even when we're playing well.

At least it'll be over soon and we can just focus on dismantling most of this squad

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jasonb said:

Newcastle have had some success against us in recent times though think this is one we might actually win as the Geordies having secured top four will likely be thinking about their holidays.  

Our lot will be thinking of next seasons holidays , they've already thought about this years on a weekly basis , it's at home so I'll err on the side of caution 0-4

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Our lot will be thinking of next seasons holidays , they've already thought about this years on a weekly basis , it's at home so I'll err on the side of caution 0-4

Franks last match too not that necessarily means they will play better............... we live in hope.

Listening to Andy Jacobs on TS today.

"Where else in any other form of entertainment would we be prepared to pay to put up with such a lack of proficiency or professionalism in the performers? Actors who forget their lines, singers that were tone deaf or musicians that couldn't tune their instruments."

Yet we continue to turn up to watch rather than demand our money back. I won't be able to make the game at the weekend but I hope all that do give Azpilicueta a fine send off and show their appreciation to Thiago Silva for everything that he has attempted to do over such a dismal season. The rest of the players can be given the old two finger salute for all I care, and if Mason Mount decides to follow the money rather than stay and be part of the club that seeks to turn things around then he can sod off too.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Listening to Andy Jacobs on TS today.

"Where else in any other form of entertainment would we be prepared to pay to put up with such a lack of proficiency or professionalism in the performers? Actors who forget their lines, singers that were tone deaf or musicians that couldn't tune their instruments."

The first rep and last two, most talent shows.

Hope everyone on here is doing okay, sorry it’s been such a dismal season for us all. I think you all deserve better, definitely deserve a break from the football. I mentally checked out a while back, just one more game for us all to sit through before the reset button is pressed. 

• Like 1