Chelsea 0 Nottingham Forest 1

JaneB

According to the Premier League site, their squad includes Origi, Sangare, Tavares, and Vlachodimos but not CHO,  Omobamidele or Dominguez. Whether any will play will probably depend on whether they are sufficiently integrated into their squad. If not, they will be a bit of a mess, I would imagine. On our side Palmer is already listed, but I don't expect to see him play.

Edited by Sciatika

59 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Probably a good time to be playing them. They've just sold their best player and the deadline day signings wont be able to play. Perhaps the busy deadline day will have made them less focused on the game.

Yeah I was thinking the same. All about building momentum and 3 wins in a row at home is the type of momentum we need, heading into the dreaded and boring international break. An early goal would be nice for a change and allow us to play in a more controlled manner. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Three keepers! But I suppose when the referee previously tried to kill two of them you have to be prepared. 

Indeed Mark....we should .never forget that real PG lot near fatal officiating,,goes far beyond pulling hair or a split offside decision!

• Like 1