Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester United win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/24 at 18:15

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Conor kept a shot down 😮

5th goal this season  and also been very unlucky with 3 great efforts hitting the woodwork. More goal threat in one season than Jorginho (minus pens) and Kova managed in their entire careers at Chelsea.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Max Fowler said:

Honestly has Disasi shown anything other than a couple of games where he was excellent?!

I am gonna drop it after this post but I really don't think he's it guys.

He looks terrified on the pitch, he is so bad on the ball and just lacks all leadership credentials we would want from him alongside the likes of Levi.

I am prepared to give him a go alongside a new signing but we should be targeting a new first choice CB in summer - Van Dijk style, game changing leadership signing at the back. We will not go for that and instead go for another mid signing like Guehi.

If Disasi was that guy we would have seen a bigger impact already IMO - he doesn't even have the age excuse. Poch hasn't helped him at all but if he was the real deal, he would have arrived already.

In general I am of the opinion now of laying off the individual and focusing on the collective (I have stopped piling on Mudryk etc.) but as of now Disasi firmly has to fit in the category of "simply not been good enough so far". 

I have said my piece. Now I prefer not to speak. If I speak I am in big trouble.

Actually I am the other way round on Disasi, firstly I thought Badiashile is much better, but recently I see Disasi has that fighting character that I like. He is fairly ok now, might become even better