Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester United win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/24 at 18:15

1 minute ago, Siidi said:

A simple cross to the far post. That's all you need to score against Pochettino's Chelsea..

That and be alert for the inevitable brain fart at the back and you are guaranteed a result. 

3 minutes ago, Bones said:

I think it is also lack of organisation at the back, it is so messy

Yes well it's all Thiago's fault.  Oh wait.......

• Haha 3

Just now, Chelsea_Matt said:

Caicedo. £115m. He is utter, utter shit. A substandard Ramires. The person who agreed this deal needs sacking. 

I would say there are million of lightyears between the above two when it comes to football skills

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Caicedo. £115m. He is utter, utter shit. A substandard Ramires. The person who agreed this deal needs sacking. 

It was a truly appalling piece of football, he should see the rest of the season out in the reserves if we were a proper football club and it's not the first time hes done it either. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, asvaberg said:

I would say there are million of lightyears between the above two when it comes to football skills

Ramires was a really underrated player for us imo. Has no business being mentioned on the same breath as Caiceido.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I knew when we bought Caicedo that the hype was ridiculous.

I could not believe the hype either, we could have got Rice instead!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

You could put half this team on the sale list let’s be honest, only a few are realistically good enough.

We were playing well and looked very comfortable until another massive brainfart changed the game and will likely cost us the game.

We look miles better in the opposition's half these days. What's costing us dearly is an unprecedented number of ridiculous individual errors almost every game we play. The number of times it happens has become almost freakish and imho it's down to nothing more than simple lapses of concentration, not tactics or how the team is being set up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, boratsbrother said:

We were playing well and looked very comfortable until another massive brainfart changed the game and will likely cost us the game.

We look miles better in the opposition's half these days. What's costing us dearly is an unprecedented number of ridiculous individual errors almost every game we play. The number of times it happens has become almost freakish and imho it's down to nothing more than simple lapses of concentration, not tactics or how the team is being set up. 

And now it is time for Poch to show what he's made of: they absolutely need coaching and guidance for the second half

7 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Meanwhile an ex Brighton midfielder is doing it at Liverpool for third of the price

Dear lord

• Sad 1

Just now, boratsbrother said:

There's a guy who plays for my other team, Hearts who, on his day, is a great player at our level but his concentration let's him down time after time. A time come when you just have to accept concentration is a prerequisite quality to have as a footballer and to not have it just means you aren't good enough. It's no different to any other skill really. 

Too many of our players aren't good enough.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Because the team has no brains, spirit, heart, togetherness, organisation, leadership, steel or coaching. 

Nonsense!

The players have worked their assess off and would be cruising if it wasn't for one individual.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

Ramires was a really underrated player for us imo. Has no business being mentioned on the same breath as Caiceido.

Ramires' goal at Nou Camp was the moment I knew our name was written on that CL trophy. I still think of it as  a miracle. That aside, he was was an underrated player.