1. 1. What will the result be?

• Manchester City win in 90 mins
    • Manchester City win AET
    • Manchester City win on penalties
    • Chelsea win in 90 mins
    • Chelsea win AET
    • Chelsea win on penalties

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/04/24 at 15:15

I actually voted for a Man City win after 90 minutes (shame on me) but as the match gets nearer I can quite see us winning this and that it wouldn’t be that much of a surprise if we did.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!! For once don’t disappoint 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

No Haaland possibly helps Man City, purely because they then play their more natural game and they become less predictable.

KDB is the one we need to watch today, can’t give him any time on the ball.

I agree. Wish it was KDB who wasn’t playing 

4 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

My CFO has just informed me that she’ll be wanting a lift from the station in the next town at around six, and then got a wee bit upset when I pointed out that Ubers are quite cheap…

Brave words Mon Ami...I salute you...as in the Gladiator one!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

My CFO has just informed me that she’ll be wanting a lift from the station in the next town at around six, and then got a wee bit upset when I pointed out that Ubers are quite cheap…

That is extremely rude to Mrs BM 😡

25 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

No Haaland possibly helps Man City, purely because they then play their more natural game and they become less predictable.

KDB is the one we need to watch today, can’t give him any time on the ball.

Don't give him any time anywhere ..he's the one I fear as long as he is on the pitch...the other's may or may not become a threat but he is the "Gun Hand"!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I didn't get a ticket today because I despise going to Wembley even at the best of times and couldn't stomach travelling back from yet another defeat. A victory today would cause a real dilemma about whether or not to go to the final!

Can relate to that,,,one of the faded but still on show OG Chelsea scars ..trudging up to Villa Park for three semi's,,robbed of an early goal against Liverpool...only George Graham turning up against Sheffield W and the euphoria of beating Leeds only to fail at Wembley.

Semi's are the one's that hurt deep down in a true fan's psyche...... Ironically had the semis been at Wembley back then I could have walked to the games.

So undecided about this game so too chicken to make a prediction...too much heart and not enough brain for this one!

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I seriously hope it's not Gallagher on the left and Palmer in the 10

Me too, that 'experiment' did not end well last time. I'd be more interested in Gallagher dropping back into the 2 and Enzo going further forward, purely because I think Gallagher and Caicedo is a better combination.

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Me too, that 'experiment' did not end well last time. I'd be more interested in Gallagher dropping back into the 2 and Enzo going further forward, purely because I think Gallagher and Caicedo is a better combination.

There is no left winger.  I bet it's Gallagher 

20 minutes ago, chara said:

Can relate to that,,,one of the faded but still on show OG Chelsea scars ..trudging up to Villa Park for three semi's,,robbed of an early goal against Liverpool...only George Graham turning up against Sheffield W and the euphoria of beating Leeds only to fail at Wembley.

Semi's are the one's that hurt deep down in a true fan's psyche...... Ironically had the semis been at Wembley back then I could have walked to the games.

So undecided about this game so too chicken to make a prediction...too much heart and not enough brain for this one!

I was in the back row in the upper tier for the League Cup final, so it took about 30 minutes to get out at full time. I was surrounded by people who were very unhappy and took it out on the players (not that they'd hear it from 4 miles away!) and coach, and it was pretty unpleasant. It was that more than anything else I wanted to avoid today. I understand anger and frustration but never abuse and I've run out of energy for tolerating it so just thought "I'll leave it". Hopefully there won't be any abuse at full time!

@thevelourfog..... the other side of the game of course ..as real and relevant as the euphoria....only because I mentioned it not an OG ramble back..but the Sheff W game I referred to...I recall a similar set of responses...