Matchday prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Wet Ham win

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, Sciatika said:

They don't have many on the treatment table. On our side, the most likely returnees are (apparently) Colwill, Nkunku and Sterling. I am slightly less nervous about the Badiashile-Chalobah pairing, but having the option of bringing on Sterling or Mudryk on the left, Palmer on the right, and Jackson through the middle is probably giving the likes of Coufal, Ogbonna, Zouma and Emerson a nightmare. However, stop Bowen, and you stop a big part of their threat.

I think we play better when Poch has less options.

If he starts fecking about with Gallagher and Caicedo it will confirm to me he is groping about in the dark.

I thought we looked tierd in the second half against Spurs, so with only two days rest we might well be leggy on Sunday. Problem made worse by us simply not having the numbers fit for rotation. I can see Bowen causing us enough problems for them to score a couple, so I think we'll need 3 or 4 to win this.

2 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Have you seen anything about the alleged protests against tourism in Tenerife?

No.  Nothing at all. I think it's centred around a new development on the north side of the island.   

• Thanks 1

On 03/05/2024 at 17:53, Sciatika said:

I downloaded Kodi (sp?), but I am not sure how to set it up. I have VPN connections to different countries. I think I need to do some reading. 😞

If you have kodi downloaded and 'developer' its fairly straight forward.

You need an 'addon' to go with kodi - off the top of my head 'the crew' 'sports devil' and mad titan sports are good.

For an up to date site go to 'firesticktricks' just ask what are the best football add-ons with kodi.They will also provide a step by step guide on how to install.

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

It's OK thanks. I have it working., now. It was pretty easy. I am still playing with it. 

As I said Alchemy,,,, got a lot of lead here if you take it further!..This time next year we will be millionaires😁

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ham said:

Costa Adeje 🍻😎

Ah! Tenerife lovely place been there many times in the 80's.Was there not a guy on the old site that lived there?.

When we were there in Costa adayhay we stayed in the Laguna park apartments....enjoy!.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

Ah! Tenerife lovely place been there many times in the 80's.Was there not a guy on the old site that lived there?.

When we were there in Costa adayhay we stayed in the Laguna park apartments....enjoy!.

R.bartlett?

Big ask with our injuries and the turnaround, and as improved as Thursday was on the usual standard we did still present the oppo with the typical two free hits at goal. Spurs just had the decency to miss. Would love another win but do expect a struggle. 

West Ham XI: Areola, Coufal, Zouma, Ogbonna, Emerson, Soucek, Alvarez, Bowen, Paqueta, Kudus, Antonio.

Subs: Fabianski, Johnson, Ward-Prowse, Cresswell, Cornet, Ings, Earthy, Casey, Mubama.

We've struggled a lot against this lot in recent years and I expect the same today.  First hot day of the season after only two days rest might also be a factor. Imperative we score first, if we don't I can only see us losing.

2 minutes ago, RDCW said:

I was thinking that! All back at once!

Hence, we should win this when we so cleverly beated Sp**s with a weaker lineup.

Oh, wait - this is Chelsea 🙂 🙂 

• Haha 1