Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0

JaneB

51 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We may now have an actual chance of a result now depending whether Bruno is mental like Potter. 

I dare say he'll follow his master's voice but having been a full back hopefully he will see the need not to play RLC or Cucurella anywhere near those positions, or indeed the starting XI.

Potter's history - I'm the manager now 🙂

Kepa

W.Fofana(if fit, or James) - Badiashile - Koulibaly - Chilwell

Kante -             Zakaria

Enzo -          Mount

Felix - Madueke

The Master Plan: all in, 3-0 at half time 🙂

4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 or whatever

Edited by asvaberg

On 01/04/2023 at 22:20, martin1905 said:

My favourite home game of the season and I am not going.

That's two in a row I've missed, through my own choice, first time I've ever done that and I doubt I'll go to another game this season apart from Madrid.

Thanks Todd.

I left the ground on Saturday when they went 2-0 up, with the intention of not going again, bar Liverpool and Madrid. 

Might have a rethink now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Holymoly said:

I dare say he'll follow his master's voice but having been a full back hopefully he will see the need not to play RLC or Cucurella anywhere near those positions, or indeed the starting XI.

I wonder what the players make of it? The world's best right wing back playing centre back, and a midfielder is stuck out at right wing back..........I bet some of them are sitting in the dressing wondering the hell is going on

Auba isn't fit, is he? Earliest retur date April 8th according to this:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Lower Back Injury Mar 10: 'Aubameyang has a slight problem with his back, so again, he's looking like he'll miss the game.' 08/04/2023
Edited by asvaberg

3 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Auba isn't fit, is he? Earliest retur date April 8th according to this:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Lower Back Injury Mar 10: 'Aubameyang has a slight problem with his back, so again, he's looking like he'll miss the game.' 08/04/2023

Oh, didn't realise he was injured. Havertz it is then... again.

Genuinely have no idea on this one. Two Jekyll & Hyde teams coming off pretty horrendous results at the weekend and now we don't have a manager (that could be a positive though). 

Anyone got any idea if Sterling and Fofana might be back? Mount is clearly fit.  

My team would be this:

Kepa 

Trev Koulibaly Badiashile 

Reece Enzo Kovacic Chillwell 

Mount Felix 

Havertz 

If Fofana and Sterling are fit, I think they play ahead of Trev and one of Havertz or Felix. 

56 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

we do have D.Fofana................... 🙂

51 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, we do, I just don't think he's ready for this level yet, personally. He needs to get a loan for next season I think.

He still looked more comfortable in the position than anyone else we have .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Just looked on oddschecker.com. Apparently, we are the favourites to win the game. I know it doesn't mean much, but I was surprised.

Probably because teams usually have a bounce back after getting rid of a coach,  Im not that sure in this case missing silva may cost us.

• Agree 1

Just watched the BS (unfortunate initials) press conference.  Nice man, said all the right things.  It would be great if he rose to the challenge.  That would solve everything.

Just wondering why Billy Reid wasn’t given the job?  No rude answers, he was the number 2.