Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0

JaneB

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Tuesday, 4th April 2023 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Referee: Anthony Taylor

VAR: Chris Kavanagh

I expect we'll have 80 percent possession , sixty shots on goal , score one in the first minute of the second half at which point Potter will bring Felix off for Chalobah , Havertz off for RLC , Chilwell off for Koulibally and James for Azpi and Liverpool will score four late goals. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I’ll be landing in Seattle just as the final whistle is blow on this one, so won’t get to watch live, which to be honest, doesn’t really upset me the way this season has gone.

Please win, Chelsea.

Anthony Taylor will be the referee for this one so count yourself lucky.

• Haha 1

I will be there, and urge @martin1905to give it a last chance. After all, I need to see some evidence of the passion needed for the club to rise from the ashes, phoenix-like, if I am to renew my ST.  The question is whether to drive or take the train and enjoy the hospitality of a local watering hole.  Probably the latter - this club is truly driving me to drink. Sorry - you’ll get more sense out of me tomorrow. Watching the club these days is like watching a parent walk into the wrong remarriage, or a child hang out with the wrong crowd.

3 hours ago, martin1905 said:

My favourite home game of the season and I am not going.

That's two in a row I've missed, through my own choice, first time I've ever done that and I doubt I'll go to another game this season apart from Madrid.

Thanks Todd.

I'll buy your season ticket Martin.would you take a fiver?

Won’t be watching (not through choice) and may just not look up the result afterwards, as it’ll only annoy me.

Potter and Boehly have taken us to such a low now, that I honestly just don’t care anymore. I’ve never wished a season to be over as much as I have this one, it’s not fun, it’s not entertaining, I see no signs of hope… it is just truly depressingly dreadful stuff.

If Boehly sticks with Potter for next season, then he better get a hard hat and some very thick skin as I fully expect the fans to turn on him and the other owners for running our club into this painful mess.

This season was never going to be easy or straightforward, we all knew that and we all accepted that, however, what is happening is on a whole different level all together. It looks, feels and smells like a club being run by people who simply do no understand our sport and that is scary.

We resurrected CFCnet to have to discuss this shower of shite? No thank you Mr Boehly, sort it out!

• Like 1

Remember when we were struggling earlier in the season and everyone said "wait until Reece James , Chilwell and Kante are back" 

They're back now .

I expect Kante will start in goal for this one to keep Kepa and Mendy safe for the Madrid game.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

Anyone else see Potter give instructions to Kanté before coming on?! That made me laugh

Probably went - Normally I put the big blokes on, you're a small bloke so stay out of the middle and run about a bit out on the right side and play like a winger.

24 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

Anyone else see Potter give instructions to Kanté before coming on?! That made me laugh

I reckon it went:

GP “Right N’golo you know what you’re doing?”

N’golo “Not really boss”

GP “Neither do I, say hi to Reece for me.”

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, east lower said:

Probably went - Normally I put the big blokes on, you're a small bloke so stay out of the middle and run about a bit out on the right side and play like a winger.

I expect Gallagher already had his tracky bottoms off and had to sheepishly sneak them back on again without anyone noticing.

Playing against the pendulum club I reckon we are in for a cuffing. The Scum have had this week's beating so will likely stuff us with little effort. With no Silva to martial the defense we'll probably go for a back four of Cucurella, Felix, Kante and Sterling, with Aubameyang starting as striker (because he's trained really well).

In a way I hope we really do get beaten out of sight as surely then the owners won't be able to ignore the bald facts. The longer this goes on the lower the starting point for any new manager.

• Haha 1