Manchester United 4 Chelsea 1

JaneB

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

They showed a line which to me clearly showed the foot of a United player offside and pronounced "onside'

Just switched on after streaming issue...first thing I see is two feet off side?,,,WTF

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

They showed a line which to me clearly showed the foot of a United player offside and pronounced "onside'

Just now, ShedMiddle said:

To we trust them drawing those lines? Looked offside and probably was. Good job that we don't care

Yeah, that felt like extremely blatant cheating. Sure they normally show the two lines first. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but still.

Just now, ROTG said:

What do you expect with a GP Brighton’s  starting line up 

We need to be very careful with who we sell as we could end up with a genuine bottom half team. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chara said:

Just switched on after streaming issue...first thing I see is two feet off side?,,,WTF

Did not influence the play.

Poor marking and coaching is the reason. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

We need to be very careful with who we sell as we could end up with a genuine bottom half team. 

Frank has now showcased every player, Now you might understand why poch has not signed and the reluctance of Nukaku 

TB sport dept can help giving. 

Every time someone breaks on us we are hopelessly out of position. 

Frank cannot coach or the players are thick. One or the other. 

Edited by Ham

6 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Did not influence the play.

Poor marking and coaching is the reason. 

Frank has now showcased every player, Now you might understand why poch has not signed and the reluctance of Nukaku 

TB sport dept can help giving. 

It would SO Chelsea if we ended the season with no manager in place, or even started next season with no manager in place.  Nothing would surprise me anymore.

• Agree 1

Just now, JaneB said:

It would SO Chelsea if we ended the season with no manager in place, or even started next season with no manager in place.  Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Winning a game would surprise me!

• Haha 1

Left one of my projects in Wiltshire at 2:10pm to drive up to the game. It took nearly two hours to get to the M4. Satnav said I’d get to Mancland at 7:20pm. Gave it a swerve as there’d be rush-hour traffic as well, and drove home. 

For once, it looks as if I may have got it right. Our passing is laboured and just awful, marking ain’t up to much either!