Official: Mauricio Pochettino appointed Chelsea Head Coach on a Two Year Contract

Proud-Blue

Have your say…  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with Pochettino?

• Keep
    • Sack

Just seems like someone has a chip on their shoulder because some of the ex players called him spy, absolute bellend. Mind you, so is Matt Law but I’m not sure what he’s supposedly done in this case. 

Edited by Floyd25

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

The voice complaining appears to be Neil Barnett so what did Matt Law do exactly to get a ban? 

Exactly.

"It wasn't me".......look at Matt Law's twitter account.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

Apologies. I posted that tweet. It’s bullshit

No need to apologise.

Maybe it’s Neil Barnett who’s been banned 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Wouldn't be the first time, if memory serves. I think he became persona non grata around 2018 but I am unclear about the reason. It would have been about the time when he stopped doing announcements at SB. I have no idea why. I always thought he was quite good on Legends. 

Edited by Sciatika

I can shed a little more light on this. Feroze Ali has several informal links inside the club and Chelsea TV mainly due to videos he made in the 00's and 10's. I am not sure if he still makes them. Anyway, he tweeted this yesterday:

image.png.f0cf6c9692b08c24fd5f589e566f3a53.png

image.png.5cbed38d1dac1f237de4ba66c60428d7.png

Adding two and two (and probably making something bigger than five), I think it's a case of mistaken identity, as Matt Law says (also on Twitter). We think this is something to do with something Neil Barnett (Spy) said at the conference rather than Matt. We may find out more soon because Matt will be taking part in a London is Blue podcast. As usual with LIB, the members are asked to submit questions, so I expect this to be a topic.  Not sure when (or if) this will actually happen.

• Like 2

Matt Law said it wasn't him (as he did on Twitter). He said he was on the other side of the room. He won't name the individual but said that it was someone whose voice anyone who has been within five miles of SB in the last 20 years would recognise. "Anyone on Twitter who thought it was me is either having some fun at my expense ... If not, it's a good way of saying 'here's me telling you I have never been to SB' because you would know that voice. pretty, pretty easily".

• Like 1

Blame should also go to the directors because the question is would they even allow a Cobham success story of that scale?  Somebody from the academy showing up their 1bn worth of signings wouldn't go down too well.

32 minutes ago, Bison said:

Blame should also go to the directors because the question is would they even allow a Cobham success story of that scale?  Somebody from the academy showing up their 1bn worth of signings wouldn't go down too well.

Good with kids . 

40 minutes ago, Bison said:

What a weird tweet. Who is the academy player who has been unduly held back by Pochettino?

Pochettino has broken a lot of people's brains.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bison said:

"oNe BiLLiOn wOrtH Of siGNingS"

Screenshot_20181215-152419_Twitter.thumb.jpg.984bad9efcafa61aeadc3321c6027089.jpg

In the ongoing saga of Clearlake helping our rivals.

Ratcliffe supposedly talking to Tuchel. That makes United very likely more difficult next season. I would of course be in favour to having TT back here instead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Max Fowler said:

Ratcliffe supposedly talking to Tuchel. That makes United very likely more difficult next season. I would of course be in favour to having TT back here instead.

Me too!! Loved loved loved Tommy Tee 🔥

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Max Fowler said:

There is no way TT is returning - not with this board anyway. I've for a feeling Manure will go for either Southgate or Potter.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

There is no way TT is returning - not with this board anyway. I've for a feeling Manure will go for either Southgate or Potter.

Definitely not soon. I reckon Man U get TT.

1 hour ago, Max Fowler said:

Definitely not soon. I reckon Man U get TT.

I really really hate that idea.

Probably do have to concede that the Utd job would be more appealing than us right now, what with their re-jig at the top.

Although it does feel like they need a huge clear out and need to buy a LOT of players and get them settled in.

We likely only need a few very important and well considered cogs. 

Boehly and co have made some horrible decisions, but sacking TT was the one decision that made all the other bad decisions much worse.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Bison said:

That Levi Colwill was a brilliant signing. Bargain at 50m quid............

22 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

What a weird tweet. Who is the academy player who has been unduly held back by Pochettino?

Pochettino has broken a lot of people's brains.

Quite. 

1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

Poch today:

They must be different players in training.

I've never seen a Chelsea player miss the target on TOCWS.