CFCnet 23/24 awards - RESULTS ARE IN!! ×

Khobar's Legacy

My Blood Is Blue

7 hours ago, Ham said:

Well played Demba 😂

🗡️

I would have done my best to score....most games are won on someone's error....go for the jugular!..I despise the Robin Hood gesture of giving back the villain his sword to give him another chance to disembowel me....hack him to pieces as would happen real life!..remember..."No Good Deed Goes Unpunished,"🗡️

3 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Anyone? 👀🤣🤣🤣

c8763d49-7fd8-4ec3-90d1-8ec0287c88ef.jpeg

I thought it looked more like Gerry Adams, former political leader of the IRA...........

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, jasonb said:

I thought it looked more like Gerry Adams, former political leader of the IRA...........

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Absolution granted. Dominus vobiscum.

It didn't help. 

But, whatever- they won't win the trophy anyway. And Sp**s are now for us to conquer in the PL final position 👍

I watched a bit of the highlights of Liverpool Spurts at the weekend and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thought that Harvey Elliot celebrated his goal by simulating toking on an asthma inhaler. Which I thought was quite ironic at the time.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

I watched a bit of the highlights of Liverpool Spurts at the weekend and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thought that Harvey Elliot celebrated his goal by simulating toking on an asthma inhaler. Which I thought was quite ironic at the time.

😮

Just found this gem from TAA after their 3 3 draw with Aston Villa:-

"Every club has bottled and lost games in the past but our bottling probably means more to us and our fans"

Well they are the best fans in the world so of course that's the case.

Love seeing Klopp go out with a whimper, so just need Man City to pip Arsenal to the title and the season won't have been quite so bad.

(Actually I’m now wondering if I’ve been taken for a ride and be never actually said that 🤔)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

If ever I wanted confirmation that it isn’t just me/us thinking the coverage of Jurgen Klopp leaving has gone way out of hand, something happened this morning that highlights to me just how ridiculous it all is.

My eldest daughter, who is semi into her football (she plays, doesn’t really watch all that much, could tell you a decent amount of the current Chelsea team and a few from the other big sides), so she isn’t up on the latest news etc unless it comes up on her tik tok feed or she happens to be in the room when I have something on the TV etc, has just come to ask me (and 100% genuinely) if Klopp has died. I laughed, which she found concerning and she then said to me that she keeps seeing all these sad goodbye videos and that she keeps seeing him on the news with sad music etc… I think he’s getting more coverage than the Queen did when she actually died!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kept away from talksh1t over the past few days because there coverage, with that said i did listen to Simon Jordan yesterday shoot all the dippers down with Klopp is not a PL legend because he only won the PL once 😀

• Like 4