JaneB

Matchday prediction  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Liverpool win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/24 at 19:15

13 hours ago, JonnyCFC said:

If you mean the 2010 season, second to last game, think that was 2-0.

I remember the 4-1 game you mention well, it was our first visit back there after the CL semi final ghost goal game the season before. Jose walking down the touch line near the end, winding up their lot with finger to his lips shushing them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stuff of legendΒ 

No no, the finger shush was the League Cup Final 2005 πŸ™‚

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

I think I'll hibernate for the next 24 hours. The whole event is going to be horrendous. See you tomorrow morning.

Going to switch over to TNT at 8:15. Will not be participating in watching the pre-match build up.Β 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

Β 

Β 

If true, there’s just another example of why international football and it’s managers have scant regard for the players clubs.Β 
Β 

Perfect scenario for me would be that international matches were wiped off the agenda completely.

Madueke against Gomez (or Robertson, if he is back) could create possibilities. IfΒ Terence Trent Darby drifts into midfield a la Stones, then there will be a gap for Sterling to exploit. I'm not sure if they will play a three or a four. If the former, they crowd the midfield. If so, it's very difficult to get control of the ball.Β 

2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Madueke against Gomez (or Robertson, if he is back) could create possibilities. IfΒ Terence Trent Darby drifts into midfield a la Stones, then there will be a gap for Sterling to exploit. I'm not sure if they will play a three or a four. If the former, they crowd the midfield. If so, it's very difficult to get control of the ball.Β 

To be honest, I think we’ll struggle to get control of the ball regardless. I’m expecting high tempo press from the off from Liverpool and we will have to be switched on from the first whistle and be prepared to suffer and absorb pressure and try and build into the match.Β 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Win tonight and we move to 7th place. Would be wonderful 😁😁😁

Honestly - this sense of optimism on the forum - I appreciate it but its completely deluded. Have you not been following the season thus far?!

2-1 loss tonight

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Honestly - this sense of optimism on the forum - I appreciate it but its completely deluded. Have you not been following the season thus far?!

2-1 loss tonight

Thanks, I really have,Β  but I prefer optimism for deludism any day πŸ™‚

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Bloody hell. TNT has started the program an hour and a quarter ahead with a Klopp interview.

TNT's coverage is so nauseating I've literally struggled to keep my dinner down. You wouldn't think that Chelsea was the opposition tonight. Sad music, clips from the past, grovelling interviews with players and fans. Let's get it right Klippity Kloop won the same amount of Premier league titles as Clownio Raneri and the same amount of Champions leagues as RDM. What a sack of shite and it will get worse come the League Cup final. Fuck em.