JaneB

Matchday prediction  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Liverpool win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/24 at 19:15

Whoever decided to name Argylle on the bench to promote a film needs sacking by kickoff. 

Absolute bellends are running this club. 

I give it a year or two before they rebrand us as 

London Chelsea. 

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Whoever decided to name Argylle on the bunch to promote a film needs sacking by kickoff. 

London Chelsea. 

Or move the club to US 😁😁😁 

The film is out in a couple of days, and we will hear no more about it. If we have pocketed a decent amount for a bit of printing on a team sheet, then that will help with P&S.

2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

The film is out in a couple of days, and we will hear no more about it. If we have pocketed a decent amount for a bit of printing on a team sheet, then that will help with P&S.

Sure but…as these things go, other opportunities to do the same will come. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

I honestly have way less issues with the substitutes bench than promotional activities done in the ground - but give me a break.

We are gonna see so much more of this and you are gonna excuse every last aspect under "profit and loss"

Why don't we go with Mark and rebrand ourselves as The Chelsea Nikes, change our stadium to the Nike Arena and take home 500 million in the process?

13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Whoever decided to name Argylle on the bench to promote a film needs sacking by kickoff. 

London Chelsea. 

The Blue Chelsea Soccerball Lions

• Haha 1

Yes, and it is a matter of seeking to control the extent of those activities. I am not overly happy with the thing in the stands, but I am not bothered by a team sheet. None of this means a rename or move of the club (they are not allowed to do that, anyway). I just think we need to pick our battles. For me, this is a bit of a shrug.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

I can only find the game on the Klopp Channel.  

Anyone got a better one?

Nauseating isn’t it. We’ve got no chance tonight, even if we do happen to somehow do enough to get a result, absolutely no chance the league is going to let us ruin this Klopp party… VAR is going to have an absolute field day, if it needs to. Palmer red for running near a man in red.

I’m actually shocked they didn’t give Anthony Taylor this game, just to make sure.

42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

London Chelsea. 

Eh?